He smacks your bootay/ grabs

Karma:

Karma:

What an awesome Idea he had right? Nagisa was telling him no because, umm, your cousins, remember? It was Karma, Nagisa, Rio, and Isogai, all of you were hanging out at Rio's place. Some of you were watching tv or playing card games. Rio was in on it to. "I think something is wrong with my tv, Y/N mind giving me a hand?" Rio looked at you with the remote in her hand.

You nodded your head and walked over to her. You didn't know why you out of all people would know anything about her own tv, but it was bad just giving it a shot. You bent down to mess with some of the tv cables.

*smack

You slowly stood back up and slowly, very slowly turned your whole body around to see Karma whistling like nothing just happened. You just started at him and Rio was trying to hold in a laugh, yet failing. You sighed.

"Your tv is perfectly fine huh?"

Rio nodded her head.

"Oh..."

Itona:

Itona:

-does it on a daily lets be honest ❤️

You were laying on your bed stomach first, your feet were dangling in the air, playing video games on your phone or probably watching YouTube. Itona was raided your fridge and doing, who knows what? Sometimes you caught him eating sweets and sometimes he was working on a machine of his.

You heard your bedroom door open more wide since you always leave it open when Itona is over.

*smack

Itona layed on the bed and looked over at your phone. "Whatcha doing?"

"Watching YouTube" you replied