When you become friends

Karma: You usually bullied Nagisa together and worked on trying to kill Koro Sensie together as well. You knew he was a bit crazy mostly because Nagisa told you everything and what your getting yourself into but you didn't care one bit. You guys mostly goof around and he would hit on you sometimes but you knew he was just joking. You both would mostly run away from Nagisa too probably stole something from him or pulled a prank, and would also bully Koro Sensie, yep just too devils running around the school.

Itona: You both worked on technology stuff and he mostly came to your house sometimes to just hang out and do homework rarely watch movies. You both would always dis Takuya's ramen it was pretty funny and you and the friend group would go motercycling together and you mostly got paired up with Itona with that. It was really fun you both hit it off pretty well and had a lot in common and got to now his past more.

Nagisa: You sometimes saw his evil side but you weren't bothered by it and thought it was pretty cool of how skilled he was and he would teach you some fighting techniques and show you some new skills. You would always play with his hair and he secretly liked it hut hated if other people were watching. You would sometimes make lunch for him because you kinda new how his mother was like an he didn't really trust his mom food that much, he really enjoyed your cooking. You guys became really good friends and always made eachother laugh.

Chiba: You always ask Chiba to teach you how to snipe daily and got pretty good at it too he was always so flattered that you always compliment him. You too were pretty quite yet deadly so you both got along. You guys will usually hang out after school and work on homework and you would usually goof off to see his smile and make him laugh. You guys got really close and became really good friends.

Hiroto: He would sometimes hit on you but you would always change the subject and just laugh at him sometimes he would make bad pick up lines on purpose to make you laugh. You would teach him how to use duel guns and would sometimes pull pranks on Koro Sensie. You guys are the kind of friends who would laugh at so much stupid stuff you both do together, you guys enjoyed eachothers company and got really close.