When they confess part 1

Karma:  This guy went all out he had a black white tuxedo white a red tie, he had red roses and told you to meet at this private park. You finally arrive at the park searching for karma. "Why did he need to talk to me?" "Probably to yell at me or something, dam karma you so mean 🥺". "Huh rose petals? a trail of them?" You followed the trail of rose petals "
Is this even for me? What am I doing-". You got cut off by Karma holding a bouquet of red roses and a nice outfit. "Huh?" "Oh hey Y/N glad to see you arrived" "Oh yeah of course no problem, whats all of this?" He hands you the bouquet of flowers "here for you they remind me of blo-YOU you"'. "Oh thanks". "Umm I liked you for a while now so, would you like to be my one and only girlfriend?" He steped closer. "Forever?" "Yes of course, you idiot!!"

Itona: It was school time and honestly your hated History it was almost the end of the day but at the same time ot wasn't. You sigh looking out the window "imma just skip this class Karma and Itona do it anyway ill be fine" you grab your bag and head out the door, Itona was starting at you while you left. "I never really thought she was tbe type to skip class, not that I blame her" Itona also headed out the door far behind you though he wanted to sneek up on you. You just sat on a big boulder a bit far away looking at a water fall working on your Inventions, you heard russling in a tree behind you you threw your screwdriver at the tree only to pin above Itona's head like a knife. "Woah, calm down its me"  Itona took the screwdriver out of the tree "oh sorry".   "You finally skiped class huh?" "Yeah I hate history".     " I-I uhh made you something".   He handed you a little metal box.  "What is it?" "O-open it t-to find out". "Itonas studering?" "Ok". You open it to see colorfull confetti and a big heart pop out and had white letters say "will you be my girlfriend?"   You couldn't help but blush and turn to see Itona covering his face with his hair blushing madly. "I thought Itona was some what emotion less, he how to knows love now?!" "Well whats your answer or is the silence a r-rejection". You run up and hug him  "I would love to be your girlfriend!" "R-really? Me?!"    "Yeah of course, I think your confession was really cute Itona". "Th-thanks".  Itona was trying his best to not freak out, he was overwhelmed with joy.

Nagisa: Ok Nagisa waa so so so nervous, he would faint if he even said anything to you, trust me he really liked you. He told you to meet him at this onw cherry blossom tree it was kinda around school canpous but not exactly. At first you were a bit confused did something happen? Is it a plan to kill koro sensie? Does he not want to be my friend anymore!? You saw him in a preety nice outfit and was holding something behind him. "Hey Nagisa, what up?" " O-oh u-u-ummm I wanted t-to tell you s-something". "Oh ok, are you ok your studdering alot" you just smiled at him which made everything worse he loved your smile. He took out the bouquet of flowers press them outwards for you to take them. " oh thanks alot, what for though?"  " I-I uhh" " dammit breath Nagisa". " I really lik- no I love you Y/N please please give me a chance to be your boyfriend" he was no holding both of your hands closing his eyes shut tight. He felt arms wrap around his neck " I thought you would never ask! Of course I would bs your girlfriend!"   He hugged you back.