He gets jealous Part 1

Im going to be adding photos so it's easier to find the characters and because, I mean, who dosn't want to see there beautiful faces.
Btw this is sorta long because its some what of a story

Karma: "Oh Y/N" Karma was looking all over for you, but yet couldn't find you

Karma:
"Oh Y/N" Karma was looking all over for you, but yet couldn't find you. "Where could you be" he said looking over another corner. "Hahhaa!" Karma heard your laughing, he turned another corner to see you and Nagisa laughing together. "Oh?" He was confused. Why would you ditch him for some girly girl, well he was your cousin but still. Nagisa finally left to who knows where? Karma made his move and walked towards you. He snuck his arms around your waist pulling you close to him.

"Where you trying to hide from me?"

"Oh hey Karma! And no I wasn't, Nagisa and I were just talking when I was trying to look for you." You smiled up at him.

"I see, better not always talk to him" he gave you an evil smile.

"Whats that supposed to mean?"

"Ohh nothing" Karma removed his arms from around you and walked the other way.

"Dammit Nagisa I swear if you ment to distract her this whole time to make her not talk to me, You knew I was there huh? You wanna start a fight?"

Karma was talking to himself once agian like the physco he is.

Itona: You were hanging out with Chiba, mostly because he has been a close friend of yours and he offered to help you with homework and you excepted, you haven't really spent that much time with him lately so it was a really good opportunity

Itona:
You were hanging out with Chiba, mostly because he has been a close friend of yours and he offered to help you with homework and you excepted, you haven't really spent that much time with him lately so it was a really good opportunity. You and Chiba had lunch together in the classroom while working on homework the same time. You both were also working on an assignment that was going to be due soon as well. Itona was looking for you. He took a peek inside the classroom and saw you and Chiba talking. "Oh?" He thought "why is she with him?" He didn't exactly know this feeling. It was the end of the day and Chiba offered you to walk home with him.

"Yeah I would-"

"Ahem" You turned to see Itona behind you with almost no facial expression as always.