Hiroto x Reader | Date

(Sorry if some of these update weird)

Class just ended and you were placing your notebooks and other work studies inside your backpack. You noticed Hiroto was passing you small notes in class and one of them was an invitation on a date. You obviously sent him a note back saying yes but to tell you after class so you both don't get in trouble.

"Hey Y/N" Hiroto slid across your desk.

"Yeah?"

"Lets get going! I have this cool cafe in mind" He quickly grabbed your hand and ran outside the classroom, same with the school. You where trailing behind Hiroto trying not to fall while your backpack was in the other hand.

"Your going to like it trust me" Hiroto smiled back at you just for a second. You smiled back and let him drag you along to your so called date.

_____________________

Hiroto pulled a chair for you and you sat down thanking him, you saw that Hiroto looked proud of himself in a goofy way.

The both of you were in a cute colorful cafe where there were small snacks, sweets, and of course tea and coffee. There where two menus on the table and you picked one up and slowly looked threw it.

You and Hiroto talked but you sometimes caught him looking at some of the other girls in the cafe and you gave him a small slap here or there.

After a little while you and Hiroto ordered drinks and small snacks and a little bit of candy. You munched away and so did he. Hiroto tried to crack up jokes but some failed miserably but you still laughed. The play body known as Hiroto isnt so bad you know.

__________________

The both of you left the cafe, Hiroto ended up paying of course. Hiroto had another small idea and decided for the both of you to take a small walk in a park. There was a water fountain in the middle with different trail of flowers leading towards it.

Hiroto took your hand in his and continued to walk. The sun was setting and some parents were watching their kids playing in a small playground. And other couples were talking a walk as well.

"We should have another date again don't you think?"

You nodded your head almost immediately in response.

____________________

In the end of the date Hiroto walked you home safely. He gave you a small kiss on the lips and then you both waved goodbye.

"See you at school tomorrow!" Hiroto yelled.

"You bet!"

_________________________