Q & A - Answers

@CherokieMarshall ~ Is violet the girl that she acts like or she just playin the role to get Mario money?

Violet: I have no reason to be fake honestly. Why would I need Mario for anything he has? Incase you didn't know, I have my own place, my own car, and I have a job. I can provide for myself so what Mario has doesn't faze me.

@TyeshaBennett ~ Will Mario and Jasmine ever get back together?

Mario: Thats complicated. I can't give a straight forward answer on that because I'm not some type of fortune teller. I'm just starting to get over all the bullshit. Plus I got Violet on my mind too.

Jasmine: Whatever happens will happen. If I am to get back with Mario, I want to get back with the same down to earth person I fell in love with in the first place. Not the asshole he is now.

@ColorMeFictional ~ Why is Mario so... Immature acting? I get he's hurt & upset, but if he can't man up, then he shouldn't even BE a father.

Mario: How am I being immature? If it's the whole Jasmine thing, that ain't being immature because I am being truthful most of the time. And that should not depict how good of a father I am because I'm a pretty good father and I've only been one for about a month. I have no more room to man up because I have been a man since I had to start raising my little sister.

@Sheala_Vaia ~ Will Jasmine & Randy Have A Future Together Or Will That Kiss Between Mario & Jasmine Lead To Something More ?

Jasmine: I low key hope so. I just want to see how it would be like to be in a relationship with someone other than Mario. Plus, Randy is an amazing man to me so I don't see a reason why I can't give him a chance.

Randy: I love Jasmine. Like I'm in love with her. I would jump at the chance to make her my girl of course. I'm just waiting for her to be ready. I ain't worried about no punk ass nigga named Mario.

@Sheala_Vaia ~ Is Mario Trying To Move On With Violet Because Of The Fact Jasmine Hurt Him ?

Mario: Violet caught my eye before I even knew Jasmine was back. Jasmine hurting me isn't going to effect who I'm checking for or not. I like Violet for Violet and no other reason. Simple as that.

@Queen_Kiasia ~ is Mario going to get together wv violet ????

Mario: I mean, that's my goal.

Violet: Mario is a great man and father and I wouldn't mind getting in to a relationship with him but only if it's genuine. I know he still has some type of feeling for Loriana's mother and I'm not trying to take re man or some shit and I want his feeling for me to be 100%.

@ShesDior ~ To Mario - do you want more kids? Jasmine of Violet?

To Jaamine - if you had to choose which one Randy or Mario?

Mario: I would love to have more kids later on in my life. Being truthful, I would want to have them with Jasmine.

Jasmine: I don't know! I love them both and can see myself with both of them. If I had to choose right now, I would choose Randy.

@MoenijaLove ~ Why Is Amanda Willing To Backstab Her Own Son ? Knowing Thats The Way He Takes Care Of Him Family

Amanda: I have reasons for everything I do and I do what I think is best for my children and myself. I'm a grown ass woman and I can make decision for myself and what I decide to do shouldn't be anybodies business

@DahneshaTiller ~ To Mario - what do you see in violet that make you want her over jasmine
Violet - y can't you leave Mario alone because you not helping the situation

Mario: Violet has been a big part of my life for a while so I have grown to like her and enjoy her presence. We are both hard working people and I think we have the potential to be a power couple.

Violet: I don't care to know or be a part of Mario's situation with his baby momma. Let's get one thing straight though, Mario is perusing me, not the other way. So if there is a problem, tell Mario to leave me alone.

@Jessicasymone98 ~ TO MARIO: WHY CAMT YOU SEE JASMINE IS AT LEAST TRYING TO FIX YALLS BROKEN FAMILY?

TO JASMINE: WHY WHEN U HAD THE BABY U DIDNT AT LEAST CALL TO CHECK ON MARIO TO MAKE SURE HE WAS STRAIGHT?

TO VIOLET: DID YOU FEEL SOME TYPE OF WAY ABOUT MARIOS RELATIONSHIP WITH JASMINE??

TO ANTHONY: DO U HATE JASMINE

TO SUMMER: WHY DONT YOU STOP HAVING SEX WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND SO U WONT REALLY BE PREGNANT??

Mario: it's hard to see past all the bullshit that she has done. But I am making an effort to not fight with her anymore so tat we can raise Loriana together to the best of our abilities.

Jasmine: I was scared and didn't know exactly how to tell him that now he is a father. I couldn't just call him and be like "Hey! Sorry I have been missing for almost a year but just to let you know, you have a daughter now." I was not about to do that.

Violet: Not...really. I barely even know Jasmine and I have never met her so I have no reason to feel some type of way about their relationship. According Mario, their relationship is strictly co-parenting Loriana.

Anthony: Hell fucking no. No matter how much Jas might piss me off, I love her no matter what. I could never hate her. That's my little sister and my only sibling.

Summer: I'm going to do whatever I want to do. If I want to have sex with T then that's what I'm going to do.

@CanCan1010 ~ Tyrese: Why can't you be loyal to 1 chick? You had a rider, why you mess that up?
Amanda: What are you up to?
Jasmine: Is Mario the only guy you've given the COOKIE to?

Tyrese: Me being loyal to one chick is like Tammy being loyal to a diet. It's never going to happen. And if you trying to say my rider was Aniah, she ain't going anywhere. She knows and I know that at the end of the day, she is going to end up in my bed.

Amanda: None of your damn business.

Jasmine: Of course! I have had zero sexual intercourse in 4 years. Randy had never hit this. Though he wishes.

@monini12 ~ What happened to Xavier?

Xavier: I have just been chilling. I've been working hella hard and when I'm not, I'm raising my daughter. Single father life is a struggle.

@mrs_cookie__monster ~ To Mario- Do you ever think you and Jasmine will ever get back together?

Mario: Ion know. I still love her and she loves me so maybe.