Chapter 21

Jasmine POV

"If I see another camera hiding in the bushes, I swear to god. These paparazzi people need to find their life." I complained as I walked beside Mario at an outlet.

These paparazzi people think they are slick but I got 20/20 vision so I can see their asses. Especially when they are fat, like why are you hiding?

"You will learn how to ignore them. I have." he said. I sighed and focused on the walk.

Mario insisted on taking me and Loriana shopping today. I was going to say no at first but Loriana heard her dads voice through the phone and started to freak out.

"You ain't even all that anyways." I said making him chuckle. I looked at him with a smirk.

He picked up Loriana and backed away from me as he stopped walking. I stopped and folded my arms, facing him.

"Look at you." he said pointing at me. "Now look at us." he said pointing to him and Loriana. "All my niggas look rich as fuck!" He said. I rolled my eyes but couldn't help but laugh at him.

"You're so dumb." I said smiling. "And you can't swear in front of Loriana because she will repeat anything you say." I said.

"Aight. Let's go in here." he said, taking my hand and leading me in to the Coach store.

"I don't want to go in here. I have a lot of bags." I whined.

"Lori do you want a bag?" He asked her.

"Yes!" She screamed. She doesn't need no damn bag. And definitely not a coach one.

"Go pick one out." He said and she ran off.

"You're going to spoil her rotten. Don't be mad when she is a total brat when she grows up." I said.

"Nah, she will be good. There ain't nothing wrong with spoiling her a little bit. But what do you want?" He asked me.

"I'm fine." I said as kept an eye out on Loriana. She was looking at the small clutches.

"After here I'm going to show you the place I got for you and Loriana. It's 5 minutes away from me in a more than nice neighborhood. 3 bedroom and 2 1/2 bathroom. It's the type of house you always talked about having back then."

"Yah I remember that conversation. You promised that you were going to get me everything I wished for." I said. I looked away from him and down at me feet.

"Mhm. I'm still going to keep that promise. I don't want to see you want for shit. I know you have become more independent over the years but I want you to be comfortable coming to me for stuff. I'm always going to try my best to give it to you." he said. He sounded so sincere and it warmed my heart.

"Daddy! This one!" Loriana said, running to us with a black and gold bag in her hand. I took it from her and read the price tag.

"$178!" I exclaimed. I can't believe it and for this small purse.

"It's alright. Anything for my favorite girl." He assured as he held the bag and walked to the cash register.

The cashier rung up the bag and put it in a Coach shopping bag. Mario pulled out his black card and paid for it.

"Lori, what do you say?" I said as we walked out of the store.

"Thank you." she said in her cute little voice.

We continued to walk around but I wasn't really in a shopping mood. We went in to a few more stores before Lori said she was tired.

We walked back to his car and I made sure that Loriana was safely buckled up in her seat before sitting in the passenger seat.