Chapter 14

Mario POV

"Loriana, you make this mess?" I asked, looking at the trail of fruit loops.

She stuffed her mouth with some fruit loops then looked at me with her big brown eyes. I pointed from her her to the fruit loops and told her to clean up.

I only have 2 more days now with my princess before she goes back to Jasmine. I'm gonna miss her like crazy. My house is going to be so quiet and I'm gonna be bored as shit.

"I cleaned up daddy." Loriana said, pulling on my leg.

"Good job baby. What do you want for breakfast?" I asked, placing my phone on the island.

"Fruit Loops!" She squealed. I chuckled and picked up her plate that was already full of fruit loops.

I put milk in it and gave Loriana a spoon. I helped her in to an island chair and put her cereal in front of her. She smiled and started eating. I already know she is going to make a mess.

I feeling so much better knowing the fact that me and Jasmine are on good terms. I already know that things are never going to be the same again but at least they are getting better.

I don't see us being in a relationship in the future. I only see us having a close friendship. We are both just to different now and it would be to much to try and adjust to each other's lives. I do miss her being my girlfriend. I have ever since she left but I am moving on to other people and it shouldn't be hard for her to do the same.

"Daddy, your phone is ringing." I snapped out of my thoughts and answered my phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey Mario." Violet said then let out a yawn. I smirked then took a seat.

"What's up? How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Better. Can I come over? I miss Loriana."

"You only miss her?" I heard her giggle through the phone.

"I guess that I miss you a little bit. So can I come?"

"Yah, sure. Loriana could need some girl time." I said.

"Ok. Give me an hour. Bye." she said then hung up.

I really can see myself in a possible relationship. I have known her for years so it won't be awkward. My daughter adores her and she literally keeps my life organized business wise and that could easily be personal wise.

"I'm finished." Loriana said, slipping down from her seat and running away. I looks at the mess and frowned. Reasons why I need Violet honestly.

..........................

"Hey Mario." Violet said, giving me a hug. I hug her back then pulled away. "Where is Loriana?" She asked, walking in to my house.

"She is taking a nap because she went swimming about an hour ago and that knocked her out." I said, closing the door. I turned around and got a good look at her ass. Oh God, that ass.

"Aww. I stopped by Target and seen some dolls and they reminded me of her so I got them. And I brought some cake mix over so that we could bake." she said. She placed the target bag on the floor and then turned around to me.

She is in just leggings, a tight long sleeved v-neck, and a pair of Uggs. She is still looking bad as fuck.

"Hello...earth to Mario." she said then giggled. I snapped out of it then smirked.

"I was distracted." I said, walking over to her. She arched an eyebrow then scuffed.

"Ok, pretty boy. I want to watch a movie." She said. I followed her towards the theatre but laughed once she took the wrong turn.