Chapter 2

Loriana in MM >>

Jasmine POV

"So do you think that you are on the list to be moved?" My best friend, Monique asked me as we walked through the mall.

"Shit, I hope not. I'm not trying to start new with new bitches. Took me long enough to get use to it here." I said as we walked in to Victorias Secret.

"What! Girl I pray to the good lord that I go! Have you seen a picture of the boss? Oh lord. He can get it all day, everyday!" She squealed. I laughed and shook my head.

I don't really care because I won't be going. I better not because I heard its in Chicago and I'm not about to move back there. Hell no!

"How is the little princess?" She asked as I picked up a pair of yoga pants.

"She is good. She is with Randy at his house. I needed some me time." I said.

"He adores that little girl so much!much. Where is my perfect man at?" She whined.

"Girl, you know damn well me and Randy haven't been together for 2 years. I feel nothing for him." I said.

"He must still feel something for you. He was crazy over you and you broke his little heart."

"To bad. We were only together for a couple of months. He caught feelings to quick." I shrugged.

......................

"Thank you so much for watching her." I said as I took my sleeping princess out of his arms.

"No need to thank me. It's part of my obligations." He said. I rolled my eyes and unlocked my car, putting her inside.

"It really isn't. You could have been gone after she was born." I said shrugging. That's what I honestly expected though.

"I am not like that at all. I love Loriana and that isn't gonna change." He said.

"Alright. I need to get going. Bye." I gave him a side hug and he slickly kissed my cheek. I chuckled and shook my head.

Anthony POV

"Mommy can you please stop smothering him?" I begged my mother as she was cutting up Ace's chicken.

I swear to god that the woman in my life are to much. They worry so damn much that it makes me want to go on a vacation away from them.

"I don't want my baby to choke." She mumbled, dropping the fork and knife.

"He is 4 not 2. He knows how to eat. Ain't that right Ace?" I asked. He nodded with a mouth full of food.

"So Anthony, your birthday is coming up." Tammy said smiling. I groaned and looked at her.

"You know I don't celebrate my birthday like that. Mario is opening a new club so I might just hit that up with him and Ty." I said shrugging.

Who the fuck wants to celebrate getting older? A nigga us gonna be 26.

"I was gonna do something for you." she frowned.

"Boy, you better celebrate your birthday with this girl." my mom said. I sighed and threw my head back.

"Ok fine. But no party and no gifts. I'm dead ass serious." I said, giving Tammy a straight face.

"Ooo, daddy you swore. It's the bad corner you now." Ace said. I looked at this little boy like as if he is crazy.

"Boy, I am the boss of this house. I don't get the bad corner." I chuckled.