Chapter 8

Anthony House in MM>>
Jasmine POV

I took a deep breath as I stood in front of the door. I'm about to make this the quickest lap dance ever. I hate doing these shits. I don't know about here but back in Atlanta, niggas would always try to feel up on me and it's disgusting.

I said my prayer before I opened the door and then closed it once I was inside. The man that I was suppose to dance for had his back facing the door. I could just do my dance behind him and then leave but I ain't trying to loose my job.

"I heard...that it's someone's birthday today." I said as my heels clicked on the ground as I got closer.

"Hell yah!" He said, all excited.

I rolled my eyes as I leaned forward and ran my hands down his chest. I tilted my head to the side and then froze. I removed my hands and then took a step back. I can't even breath right now. I kept moving backwards towards the door but kept my eyes locked on him.

I know it's Anthony. I just know it. I remember the day he got my name tattooed on his neck. I loved it because it was unique and when I tilted my head.....I saw it. I don't want to see him like this!

"Yo, what the fuck?" He asked then turned around quickly.

Our eyes locked and I didn't know what to do. He just stared at me. His eyes only held anger in them while mines definitely held tears.

As my breath started to shorten, I made my escape and ran out the room, going to the dressing room.

"JASMINE!" I could here him yelling as I ran.

I finally made it to the dressing room and told the guard to let nobody in before I entered the room. I sat down in my chair and bent over, crying my eyes out. I'm mad at my damn self because he looked pissed off. No other emotion but anger was on his face. I don't even know what to do right now. So much is going through my head right now. I know that Ant is gonna go and tell everybody and they're all going to know that I'm in Chicago and even worse, I'm a stripper. I didn't want any of them to know, ever.

.......................

"Thank you Mrs. Jackson." I said as I took a sleeping Loriana out of her arms.

"No problem honey. What's wrong? You are usually always smiling and you look like you have been crying for hours." She said. I sighed and shook my head. You can't hide anything from old people.

"What would you do if you hurt a family member really bad and now they just hate you?" I asked, looking down.

"Well sweetie, I think that the best thing to do is face your problem head on. Try and explain yourself but acknowledge your mistake and apologize. That is really all you can do, it depends on the person to change how they feel about you." She advised. I nodded and thanked her before I walked away towards my condo.

Once I got inside, I did my nightly routine of putting Loriana to bed and getting myself to bed. As I expected, Randy was calling me just as I was getting comfortable in bed.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey beautiful. How was your day?" He asked. I sighed as I thought about what happened at the club.

"It was horrible. I almost gave my brother a lap dance." I said, totally ashamed.

"What the hell? How?"

"I didn't know that it was him until I seen my name tattooed on his neck. We made eye contact and it was just all bad. Now he knows his baby sister is a stripper."

"Well, I honestly think that he should be mad and I would imagine that he was. You defiantly put off going to your family for too long. What did I say to you on our first date?" He asked.