Chapter 5

Violet in MM >>

Mario POV

It's finally the night of my opening and I'm surprisingly not that excited. I'm more worried about everything going correctly than anything.

Pulling up to the valet parking, the long line of people waiting to get in to the club gawked at my car. I stepped out of my car and tossed the keys to the valet man. I went to the passenger side and opened the door for Violet and helped her out. She looked stunning in her short and tight cream dress. She managed to look sexy and professional at the same time.

"There is so many people." She mumbled as we carefully made our way through the paparazzi and in to the club.

Once we entered, I led her to the two different double door in the lobby.

"Good afternoon Mr. Ramiez. Which part of the club will you be attending tonight?" The bouncer that stood in between the two doors, asked me.

"The bottom level." I said. He nodded and opened the door on my right. I grabbed Violet's hand and led her through the doors.

I chose this one because it has been ready for over a month and seeing it would bring my anxiety down. I know it is ready and barely anything can go wrong.

I led Violet through the packed club towards the VIP section. I spotted Tammy and Aniah and walked over to them.

"Hey Mario." Tammy said, standing up and giving me a hug. Aniah did the same after her. "Who is this?" Tammy asked, looking Violet up and down.

"This is my date for night and my assistant, Violet. Violet, this is my best friends wife, Tammy, and my other best friends girl, Aniah." I said, introducing them to each other.

"It's very nice to meet you girls." Violet said. Tammy just nodded her head and looked away. I knew she was gonna act like that.

"Where is Ant and Ty?" I yelled over the loud music.

"They asses is gonna go to the other part of the club like dumbasses. All I know is that Anthony is gonna be sleeping in the guest house tonight." Tammy said then sucked her teeth. I could only laugh because she is fucking crazy.

"I'm going to go and check some things out and make sure everything is running smoothly." Violet said in my ear then walked away.

"I don't like her." Tammy said, once you could no longer see Violet.

"You don't know her. You just know her first name." I said. She shrugged and took a sip of her drink.

"I don't care. She is no Jasmine. She doesn't even come close." She said. I couldn't argue with that because it's true. I have yet to come in contact with a girl that is up there with Jasmine.

"I'm gonna see you later. I have to see to that everything is going how I want." I said.

"Go on ahead business man." Aniah said, shooing me away.

Jasmine POV

"This club must be very damn important to have paparazzi out front and this many damn people." I said as I curled my hair, being careful not to burn myself.

"That's even more money for us." Monique said as she adjusted her outfit.

"I'm just here to do what I have to do then be out." I mumbled. I don't have time to stay around. I have a daughter to look after.

"But I thought that we were going to go to the other part of the club. I wanted shake a little something." Monique whined.

"Girl you are going to be shaking enough on that stage." I said. She sighed and looked at the time on her phone.