Chapter 15

Anthony POV

"Ok Tammy, I cleared 5 days starting on Monday for this little trip of yours." I said as I looked at my calendar on my phone.

"But it's Saturday. That is literally one day." she whined. I looked at her raising my eyebrows.

"I just went through hell and back to make time for a vacation and you're complaining. You better make that shit work." I told her.

She sighed and sat up, crossing her legs. She sighed loudly making me stare at her. Why does she got to sigh so damn much.

"How about we go to Los Angeles. There is a whole bunch of stuff to do there." she suggested.

"Whatever makes you happy honey. I will get the plane ready." I said. She leaned forward and gave me a quick kiss.

"Finally we can use the private plane. You always use it to go places for business but I never use it."

"It's there for you to use. You never make time to use it." she either in the house or out doing motherly shit. "Where is my son?" I asked.

"Last time I checked he was in his room playing his game. He spends more time with that game than me." She pouted.

"That's because the game is fun and you're not." I said shrugging. She gasped and Paige's my shoulder making me laugh.

"Alright. I guess watching porn and beating your dick is more fun than me too because that's what you're about to be doing tonight." she said, getting off the bed.

"See you mad childish. Why you always trying to play when it comes to your pussy?" I asked, putting my phone down.

"Why you always got to play when it comes to everything else?" She mugged me.

I stood up and pulled her closer to me. I gave her little kisses before she broke out in to a smile. Tammy likes to act tough but knows she is the softest person ever. You see Ace is spoiled because of her. She has her strong moments but that last at the most an hour.

"I'm about to go see Mario and Loriana." I said, pulling away from her.

"Ok. Take Ace because I am going grocery shopping and you know Ace be acting a fool in the store just like your ass." she said. I laughed as I put on my red converse.

I stood up and kissed her cheek.

"But you love us. Ima see you tonight baby." I said before heading out.

.........................

"What's up nigga?" I asked Mario as I walked in to his den.

He was sitting down with his laptop as Loriana was playing on an iPad. Does this nigga even play with this child?

"Aye. Summer open the door?" He asked, finally looking away from his laptop.

"Yes nigga. Who else?" I said, walking past him.

"Ace say hi to your cousin Loriana. That's auntie Jasmines daughter." I said, sitting across from Mario.

"Hello." Loriana said to me, totally ignoring Ace.

"Hey princess. Do you know me?" I asked and she nodded her head.

"Mommy showed me pictures. You're my uncle." she said then gave me a cheeky smile.

"Mm. Well it's nice to meet you Ms. Loriana." I said. She looked at me with her big brown eyes before deserting her attention to Ace.

"Can we play your game Uncle Mario?" Ace asked. Mario's facial expression made me laugh.