Chapter 23

Anthony POV

I made it to the hospital in record time and when I got there, some of my people where there.

"Yo, what the fuck happened?" I belted out loudly making everyone turn their head towards me.

"Boss, we ain't even sure. All we know is that Tyrese took Christian with him to the exchange and it all went down hill." One of the new boys told me. He was probably 17 years old.

"That shit don't make fucking sense. The drop was with people from Las Vegas. We have no problems with them." I said, trying to make sense of all this myself. "How is Tyrese holding up?"

"He's good. The doctor came out a few minutes ago and told us the surgery was successful." the same boy said.

"Where is Christian?" I asked.

"He was pretty unlucky and unfortunately killed."

Shit! He was one of the smart d people and he was only 18. He had a kid and everything. Damn it.

"Shit. Y'all go back to the trap and I will be there soon." I said, dismissing them all.

After they all left, I went up to the front desk of the floor to ask for Ty's room number.

"Can you please tell me what room Tyrese Pritchard is in?" I asked. The girl looked up and her eyes instantly lit up.

"Can I ask who wants to know?" She asked, batting her eyelashes.

"His brother." I said simply.

She went in to the computer, typing and shit. She snuck many glances at me. Thirsty ass.

"He is in room 132 and my name is Mary." she said.

"Thanks and my name is married with a son." I said, flashing my wedding band as I walked away.

I will be damned if Tammy cuts my dick off because I decided to cheat.

I walked into Tyrese's room and he was awake and on his phone like as if he didn't just get shot the fuck up.

"You ain't even bring me balloons or flowers? Fake ass." He joked. I smacked my lips and sat beside his bed.

"I can't believe you really got shot nigga." I said.

"Nah, lemme tell about this bullshit bro. So we are mid deal and then gun shots go off. Mind you, I don't know from where and these niggas from Las Vegas are as clueless as me. So I'm just shooting blindly and people are dropping nigga. Las Vegas gang was damn near finished." he said. I sat back in my seat and stroked my goatee.

"None of this shit actually makes sense. So we were set up by a gang that wasn't even involved with the drop. How the hell did anyone else know about this drop because only you, me, Christian, and that youngin Drew." I said.

"Well we can cross out you and me and obviously Christian." he said.

"That leaves Drew but let's be real, nigga is 17 years old. He can't create a gang right under my nose. I keep up with that shit."

"Then who? Also, Christian died weird bro. Like I got shot once in my arm but he got shot at least 6 times. Like they wanted him to die." he said. That's crazy.

"This shit is crazy man. Christian didn't have enemies. His enemies are our enemies so." I said. I let out a frustrated sigh.

"Awwww Tyrese!" I turned around to see Tammy and a shook up Jasmine walk in to the room.

"Jasmine, what's the matter?" I asked her. She looked my way but didn't say anything. "Where is my niece?" I asked.

"She is with Mario. But here." she said lowly. She handed me a folded up sticky note before taking a seat.