2- Bedwars

Sun's POV

   I ended the stream a little while after receiving the biggest donation of my life. I was still on TS with Pixie.

   "George just single-handedly payed my rent for the next month! And- and he just helped me so much financially, I have to thank him! I-" I took a breath. "He's just so amazing." I swooned.

   "Dude. I can't believe that happened. I'm so freaking happy for you! Jealous, but really happy all the same!" Pixie responded. I saw through her facecam that she was smiling and bouncing 

   "Thanks, Pix. But, I'm gonna go add George. I can't believe this is happening!" Saying these words, I suddenly got a wave of anxiety. From instinct, I started to twirl my dirty blonde hair through my fingers. I took a deep breath and left the call with Pixie.

I added George's tag. After a few minutes, he messaged me.

GeorgeNotFound

GeorgeNotFound: hey, wanna join a vc w me, dream and bad? they would love to meet you

SunShineTimes: i would love to. also, i just wanted to thank you personally. i recently began to live on my own and your donation helped me financially so much. also y'all inspire the living crap out of me <3

   GeorgeNotFound: don't even worry about it. if i'm being honest, we've been watching you. you seem to have potential. and you deserve the dono, trust me <3

I tapped in the general chat, and joined the call.

   As I connected, I heard Dream rambling on about something. My heart fluttered, was this really happening?

   "Oh!" I heard a British accent say, cutting Dream off. "She's here!"

   As silence filled my headset, I said one small word. "Hi!"

   "Hi, Sun!" I heard BadBoyHalo say. A smile grew on my face.

   "How are you?" Dream said. I had to convince myself not to scream.

   "I'm fucking great! Holy shi- oops. Sorry." I blurted. "I just can't believe this is really happening."

"Language." Bad chimed. I giggled

   "I'm glad to inform you that it is!" George kindly said. I smiled. "Wanna hop on bedwars? We could do 4v4v4v4." He suggested.

   "Yeah, sure!" I said, beginning to launch Minecraft. I suddenly got excited, because bedwars was always my strong suit. I low-key wanted to show off my skills.

   As I logged on, I got friend requests from Dream, George, and Bad. I accepted them all as we joined a party together.

   I noticed that they all had the youtuber rank, although I didn't. I felt slightly embarrassed because I only had MVP+.

   "Hey, do you guys mind if I stream this on YouTube?" BBH said. "I would love to give Sun some clout."

   "Of course! Do your thing!" I chimed in. "Thank you, also. I'm gonna stream too— if that's okay."