12- Nottingham

Lily's POV

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed, with pressure around my waist. I whipped my head to look at the source of the pressure and saw it was Clay. I immediately calmed down and recalled the memories of yesterday. I just hope that even in a panicked state, Clay didn't get the idea that I wanted to be with him.

The one thing I couldn't remember was falling asleep, or even how I got to this bed. I looked around my surroundings and found a smallish room. I identified my suitcase, Clay's suitcase, a PC setup the door, which was slightly cracked opened. I also saw a window, which was revealing small amounts of light. I reached over to the bedside table next to me and grabbed my phone.

I got a few texts. One was from Rob, a few from my parents and Izzy.

Rob told me he saw me on the news back home, my parents were confirming that I was okay and Izzy told me she was in Jersey safe, and asked if I was in England yet.

I texted everyone to tell them I was alright.

I opened Twitter and saw many fans tweeting out at me and Clay, asking if we were okay. I made a small tweet, making sure not to reveal too much information.

@.SunShineTimes
—— Thank you for all of your kind words, me and Dream are okay, taking it day by day. We love you all, and we'll be back to a regular schedule as soon as possible. Much love ❤️
————@.User1: we love you guys!
——————@.sapnap: stay safe, tell Dream to text me when he can. Love you guys <3
————————@.BadBoyHalo: I love both of you muffinheads!! Call me soon ❤️
——————————@.TommyInnit: I didn't think I would be missing an American women this much
On a serious note though, text me okay?

I smiled at my friends' kind words. They all made me smile, even the child's. I shook Clay awake, wanting to call our friends with him. His eyes fluttered opened.

"Good morning." He said, stretching. I smiled.

"Good morning, I posted a tweet to let the fans know we aren't dead. Sapnap, Bad, and Tommy want us to call them, are you down for discord?" I asked, my eyes pleading.

He nodded. "Call on your phone."

I opened discord and got into vc2, and texted in the General Chat for the SMP, which I managed to get myself into, despite not being on the server. People joined almost instantly, as we were greeted with kind words.

"Sun!" BBH shouted.

"I missed you guys so much!" Said Sapnap.

"American women." Tommy yelled. I chuckled at that.

"Sunshine! I missed you so much!" Tubbo quietly stated. I smiled warmly.

"Hi guys!" Niki said quietly.

"Hello." Techno said in his usual monotone voice.

"Hey Lily!" Wilbur said cheerfully.

"How are you guys?" Sapnap asked.

"We're alright, I guess. We're in England right now, George is letting us stay with him. We already met Wilbur yesterday, when he picked us up from the airport." I informed them.