13- Shopping

Lily's POV

"Lily, Lily?"

  "Wake up!"

"Oh god, George, is she gonna be okay?"

"I don't wanna look, Tommy."

I opened my eyes to be met with the bright light, so I quickly closed them. Once I adjusted to the light I looked around, finding myself back on the couch. I wondered what was happening. Everyone was around me, and there was something cold on my head. I turned my head to the right to see Clay, who had a hand on the back of my head. George next to him, who had an arm wrapped around Clay. Wilbur was next to him, with Tommy and Tubbo at the end of the line. Tubbo had his face in Tommy's arm.

"Ugh." I groaned.

"Lily!" Tubbo said, hugging me. I sat up and hugged him back, instantly getting light headed again.

I leaned on the back of the couch, trying to get my bearings back.

Memories of what happened beforehand flashed into my mind. The thought of it made me even more nauseous.

As if on cue, Tommy's mom came in with a glass of water. "Oh good! You're up. Don't worry, sweetheart. We called the police, and they alerted the Orlando Airport. As long as this person isn't already on a plane then we should be okay."

I nodded, taking the glass of water and chugging. I looked back at Clay to see his green eyes full of anxiety. I reached my hand out to him, a half smile on my face. He took it and squeezed.

"We'll be okay." He whispered. I nodded. I wanted to believe him so bad, I did. I just couldn't shake the feeling that this person was going to harm someone I care about.

"How does he know I'm here?" I asked. Everyone looked at each other.

"We're assuming they got ahold of one of our locations." Wilbur said. "We all turned it off so, we're hoping they won't know our exact location either, just in case they are here."

I nodded. "I'm so sorry for dragging you guys into it. We could have gone anywhere, really, I'm not sure why we had to get in y'all's way."

"I love having you here." George responded. Tommy nodded.

"Even though you passed out, you're not a bother at all."

I smiled. "I guess so."

I got up off the couch, testing my balance. When I confirmed it was good, I got crashed into by one of the boys, falling back into the couch. I recognized it as Wilbur. I felt a familiar flash in my stomach, making me blush.

"Thanks for not dying." He said.

"No problem!"

"Wil, you are going to kill her!" Tubbo exclaimed. The curly-haired dork who was currently crushing me just looked at the younger boy, then proceeded to squeeze me tighter.

"O-okay- Wil, I- This is how I die." I wheezed out. He moved off of me and sat down next to me, giving me a chance to catch my breath. I leaned my head on his shoulder for a quick second.