18- Planing

Lily's POV

After Clay and George got out of the car, I became more relaxed. Stretching, I looked out the window to see an unfamiliar area, and I assumed this was where Toby lived. Wilbur stopped in front of a large house in a very nice neighborhood.

Toby began to get out of the car, and I did too. I noticed Wilbur following me.

The teenage boy crashed into me. Him being taller than me, I rested my head in his chest. I looked up at him, smiling slightly. He just smiled back, hugging me tighter.

"We have to hang out again soon." Toby decided. I nodded.

"Just let me know when you want to make that drive to Nottingham. I promise, whenever you're okay with driving that far, we can have a little road trip together." I promised the boy.

He nodded. "Thank you, Lily."

Wilbur and Toby hugged, Wilbur towering over the teenager. They murmured something to one another, separating after a moment.

"Bye, guys! Thank you." He said to both of us.

"Bye, Toby!" I shouted back. Wil did the same.

Me and Wil got back in the car. I leaned on his shoulder, embracing in his scent. This was the first time we were truly alone.

In about five minutes of comfortable silence, Wilbur pulled into a driveway to another decently sized house in another beautiful neighborhood. I got out once again, walking to the front door.

I got there before Wil, waiting for him to let me in. I looked up at him, silently urging him to move faster due to the fact that I was freezing in this oversized tee.

He opened the door and I walked in, Wil in front of me. It smelt of coffee and vanilla. "So, this is the living room." He announced. "And, this is the kitchen."

"It's beautiful. Very Wil like." I told him. He nodded.

"I'll take that as a compliment." He chuckled. I nodded, opening my arms, silently asking for a hug. Wilbur accepted, embracing me in his welcoming warmth.

"I love your hugs." He murmured.

"You have the best hugs. I think it's because you're tall, and I am not." I chuckled. He did the same.

"You are really short."

"Shut up!" I laughed.

"I'm more than a foot taller than you." He jokingly argued.

"Oh, whatever." I chuckled. Before I knew what was happening, my feet were off the ground and my legs were around Wilbur's waist. He had a firm grip on my back, letting me know he wasn't going to drop me.

I placed my hands on his face, letting my fingers run over the light stubble. I craved his lips, plump and curved in a smile. His brown eyes looking into mine, making my stomach do butterflies.

I can admit, Clay never made me feel anything like this. That was probably due to the fact that I don't remember kissing him. Or... anything with him.