11- England

Clay's POV

   I barley slept, I woke up about every hour. I think Lily did too, because whenever I looked at her, there was a new pool of tears around her eyes. I felt so bad for dragging her into this.

   Finally, after what felt like days my alarm went off, I turned my light on and got the clothes I picked out yesterday from off my dresser. I walked into the bathroom and began changing, until I heard fast and shallow breaths coming from my bedroom.

   I ran in with just jeans on, as I wasn't finished changing. "Lily! What's wrong, Sunshine? I'm right here." I cooed, pulling her into my lap. She took a few deep breaths then collected herself.

   "I didn't know where you went. I'm sorry," She apologized.

   "It's okay, don't apologize. I was just changing, I should have woken you."

   She shook her head. "Clay, I don't have any winter clothes. Besides from the sweats I came in."

   "That's fine! We can go shopping once we get there. I told you, don't worry about that stuff. Twitch pays well, let me tell you." I smiled slightly, trying to lift the mood.

   She chuckled a bit. "Okay, thank you. Can I wear one of your hoodies? The ones I brought got dirty." She explained. I nodded and handed her one a grey hoodie. I wanted to be as subtle as possible in the airport so no fans saw us.

   I got my teeshirt out of the bathroom and put it on, as well as a black hoodie with the hood covering my dirty blonde hair. I walked out and start my car, lugging my big suitcase and Lily's smaller one into it.

   I crawled into the drivers seat and Lily got in next to me, wearing black sweatpants and the grey hoodie. Her hair ombré hair was in a neat low ponytail, with the grey hood up as well. I noticed she was acting off, but I just assumed it was because of our situation.

    "Goodbye, house. I hope you're not in shambles by the time I come back." I sighed and began to drive. Lily took a deep breath.

   "I've always wanted to go to England." She announced. I smiled.

   "I've heard it's beautiful. Plus, we can meet other people there, like Tubbo, Tommy, and Wil. Obviously George, too." I chuckled. "I guess it isn't a completely bad thing that this is our last resort."

   "I can't wait to meet them. I'm happy that's we're going there instead of like, y'know, Jersey. I really don't like it there, I've wanted to move for a while." Lily explained.

   "Maybe, just maybe, one day you and me can find somewhere together." I suggested. "Somewhere warm and near the ocean, just how you like it."

   She sighed next to me. "I would love that."

   After another ten minutes, I pulled into the Orlando Airport parking lot.

   "I'll race you to the door." I said. Lily smiled and began sprinting to the door as fast as she could. I took my phone out and took a picture of her when she looked back at me. Although she was in sweatpants and my hoodie, she was beautiful. I made that photo of her my phone home screen.

   I caught up with her and walked into the airport, one hand on my suitcase and the other around her waist. I checked in for us, scanning both of our passports, which Lily luckily brought with her.