27- Infection

Lily's POV

That night, we all ended up leaving the hospital. Sapnap, Karl, and Jimmy all ended up sharing a room, while me, Tommy, and Mrs. Simmons went back to our shared room.

I had decided to shower, though I let the other two shower before me. I was known for taking ridiculously long showers.

Eventually, it was my turn, so I took my pajamas and turned the water on. Allowing it to get hot, I stripped, stepping in.

I used to love showering. When I was in Jersey, which felt like a million years ago, I used to blast my playlist and sing along and just enjoy myself.

Now, I almost dreaded the task because it meant I was alone with my thoughts.

I tried to finish quickly, using the shampoo and conditioner that I bought at Tesco with Toby.

With a quick shave of my legs, I was out of the shower and drying off, trying to think of happier, good things.

My outlet used to be watching Dream or Wilbur, but both of those people gave me massive anxiety and made me think horrible thoughts about myself.

I shook my head, pulling on the Dream merch that I don't recall packing. With black sweatpants, I was just about ready to exit.

I took the towel off my head and let my hair curl on it's own, then I unlocked and opened the door. I went to my respective bed, unlocking my phone and opening messages.

I responded to my parents, who were obviously quite worried about me, and I responded to Izzy, who mentioned wanting to FaceTime. I decided that I'd do that tomorrow instead of here, seeing as how Tommy was half asleep on the couch.

Eventually, putting an earbud in, I played one of my 'Good Vibes' playlists and urged myself to sleep, praying that I wouldn't have another horrid dream.

   "Will she ever wake up?"

   "Give her time, Tom. She's probably exhausted."

   "I'm real worried about George, Mum. When I saw him yesterday, he didn't look good. I'll admit, I shed a few tears in the shower."

   "It'll be okay, Tommy."

   I opened my eyes, rubbing them and sitting up. I looked towards the couch where Tommy was sat, looking at me with concern.

   "Hey, Big T." I muttered, reaching for my phone. I noticed it was 11 in the morning and I silently scolded myself. Besides that, I unlocked it, responding to the few people that had texted me.

   "You don't usually wake up this late, are you okay, sweetheart?" Mrs Simmons asked. I nodded, looking over at her.

   "I guess I was just tired." I said with a chuckle.

   "Just making sure." She said with a smile. I got up, going over to my suitcase and pulling out another outfit. I walked into the bathroom, beginning to strip of last nights clothes.

   Deciding to be more comfortable than fashionable, I pulled out an oversized tee and grey sweatpants, along with pulling my hair into a messy bun.