16- Rest Area

Lily's POV

   I woke up to bright light coming in through the window. I groaned and sat up, looking at my surroundings. I saw out the glass that there were branches on the ground below and small trees knocked over.

   I looked to the bed to find Wilbur laying on his stomach, arms to his side and face towards me. All of the feelings from last night rushed back and I got butterflies. I laid back down, running my hand through his slightly knotted hair. He groaned as well, flipping to lay on his back. The boy looked back over to me with his coffee brown eyes, smiling.

   "I love waking up to see the prettiest girl in the world." He whispered, once again making my stomach do backflips.

   I leaned in to kiss his perfect lips, letting him embrace me in warmth. I smiled throughout the kiss. Pulling away, I asked,

   "Since when we're you so romantic?"

   "I guess it happens when you find someone who deserves it." He responded. I smiled for what felt like the millionth time today and kissed the boy again.

   I got up and stretched, my back towards Wilbur. I grabbed my phone off the side table next to me and checked the time, seeing it was 8:16. Sitting back down, I checked my messages and Twitter, seeing nothing new except for the fans freaking out about the art I retweeted yesterday. I saw 'Sunbur' trending.

   I returned to my standing position to retrieve the hoodie that I threw off myself yesterday. I turned back around to Wil, noticing him staring. I cocked an eyebrow at him.

   "You slept in jeans." He pointed out. I nodded.

   "I guess I didn't have much of a choice."

   "I wouldn't have minded if there was nothing there." He flatly said, fully serious. I looked at him wide-eyed, but laughed when he began to. Dropping the hoodie, I threw myself into his arms, smelling the scent I seem to crave.

   "How about, I give you a new hoodie when we get back my place." He suggested. I nodded, thinking about this.

   "Wait, you want me to stay with you?" I asked, confused. He nodded. "I don't wanna bother you. Are you sure?"

   "Always." He smiled back at me.

   I was thinking about asking this myself, but didn't say anything because I didn't want to bother Wil. "Thank you."

   He hummed in acceptance and I got up, putting the hoodie on. Wil put his sweater on and we walked out of the room. I looked to Tommy's room to see him at his chair.

   I walked in, tapping his shoulder. He held his headset just above his ear. "Good morning, Women. And Wilbur, I suppose." I chuckled at this.

   "Good morning, Child. I assume we got power back?" I asked, noticing the light and his computer. He nodded.

   "Clay and Gogy are still sleeping and Tubbo is being lazy over there." He informed. I looked over to see Tubbo wrapped up in blankets, on his phone. At the sound of his name, he looked up at us and waved. I waved back, smiling.

   I sat on the floor next to Tommy's chair, watching what he was doing on his computer. He was editing a  video, and I saw a minecraft character that was very large. I recognized Quackity's player.