XXI

January 3rd
7:13 pm

Omniscient

"When we go in there, don't touch nothing and don't say nothing

"When we go in there, don't touch nothing and don't say nothing. Don't talk to nobody unless it's Blade or Don. Got it?" Robyn rolled her eyes, pushing past him without saying anything. She didn't want to be bothered with him and she sure as hell didn't want to be at his little meeting house encountering all his people. She wanted to go home, home as in her own house that she owned, and relax. But of course, it was always a task with Maurice.

"Drop the attitude." He muttered, coming up behind her. She blew out a breath, stepping to the side so that they were more so next to each other rather than on top of each other.

She remained silent, watching as he glanced around before grabbing his key to unlock the door. Robyn adjusted her small purse in her hand once the door was pushed open, she could already feel herself being uncomfortable.

Maurice glanced at her, motioning his hand for her to walk in first. Robyn cleared her throat before stepping into the doorway, all eyes making their way to her. The men in the room watched her with googly eyes while the females looked at her with mixed expressions on their faces. Some of them showed her looks of disgust, some looks of admiration, and other were expressionless.

It was no secret who Robyn, or as most known, Rihanna was. Streets talked and everyone was aware that she was back with Maurice somehow. Nobody ever inquired on how they got back good, but in reality it wasn't anyone's business.

"Why y'all looking at her like that, fix y'all faces. Walk." Maurice addressed everyone in the room as he tapped Robyn's lower back to get her walking. She reached behind her, smacking his had off of her before walking forward. Maurice clenched his jaw, she was really testing his patience tonight.

"Alright listen up, we gotta go over a couple things. First being-." He was cut off by the sound of some things falling. Robyn widened her eyes, watching the table she leaned on collapse under her. Guns and little baggies went falling, making everyone's mouth slightly gape open. Maurice watched it, said nothing, but he was clearly furious.

"Oh shit." Robyn whispered to herself, placing her bag on the nearest chair so she could bend down and pick everything up. She could feel all eyes on her, making her feel awkward, but she couldn't focus on them right now. Luckily for her, everything was just packaged so no substances fell out or got all over the place. If that happened, Maurice probably would've just killed her.

"Angel, Erin...go handle that. Robyn come her." She turned her head confused as she watched 2 girls walk in her direction. They looked like they wanted to jump her if they could, mad because they had to go clean up her mess after spending hours organizing everything. Robyn slowly stood up, straightening out her shirt and grabbing her purse. She was only following Maurice's orders because she didn't feel like it was her place to test his dominance and power in front of his people.