V

November 18th
1:24 pm

Omniscient
"I see you've been working hard." He said to her, taking a sip from the glass of red wine that he grabbed from on top of his golden table.

Robyn smiled, attempting to give a cute wink but miserably failed due to both of her eyes shutting

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Robyn smiled, attempting to give a cute wink but miserably failed due to both of her eyes shutting. He chuckled at her, shaking his head a little bit because she truly was adorable. It didn't take much for him to admit that...even if he was only using her.

"Yeah, it wasn't all that hard honestly." Robyn rubbed her arm, slightly beginning to get uncomfortable. She didn't know how long she would be able to go through with what she was trying to do, but she was hoping and praying it wouldn't be that long.

"What's going on in that pretty little head of yours?" Her bright green eyes made their way up to look directly in his face. The man that sat in front of her made her sick, in all honesty if she was bold enough she would kill him herself. She hated having to answer to him, having to see him everyday, and most of all being around his people.

"It's nothing really, just a little shaken up from what happened a couple days prior. Honestly Austin, I could've died..." Robyn watched his next movements closely, she was not only curious but wanted to see his reaction. She didn't think he would care too much being that he was rude to her most of the time, but it was worth a try.

"Well aren't you lucky he didn't." He gave her a sarcastic smile, making her shift in her seat that was across from him. She nibbled on her bottom lip as her eyes made full contact with the ground under her.

"Yup." She mumbled, more to herself than to Austin. In all honesty, looking back she didn't know why she didn't just let him kill her. It would've been better than being in the predicament she was in now.

Things could go one of two ways for her, one way being good and the other being bad. As of currently, in her eyes, things were looking more on the bad side. She was honestly depending on Maurice to be able to read her when they talked. When they were younger, that was one of his specialties. He always knew when something was wrong...and if he couldn't figure it out immediately, he never gave up and never ever went to violence with her.

She would've spilled everything to him right then and there, but she couldn't. Austin had eyes on her from all directions. Even when she couldn't see them, she knew they were there. She had 5 years to learn the ins and outs of him, how he did things, and how calculated he was. So she knew he wasn't blindly allowing her to go and do anything without watching. Especially from her very known old friendship with Maurice.

It was no secret to anybody that they had been best friends for most of their life. Hell, most thought it was more than a friendship with how close the two were. They went everywhere together, told each other everything, they were connected at the hip. There was a little point where they did start to grow feelings for each other and it was evident. But they never spoke on it nor did they reveal it to each other.