XXXVI

April 15th
1:18 pm

Omniscient

"Imma kill this fucking girl

"Imma kill this fucking girl." Maurice mumbled as him and Blade sat in his car across from the little park. Both of them watched Robyn walk slowly along the little pond area, her arm latched around another man. She held a bright smile on her face, her hair blowing with the breeze as her dress did. She looked beautiful, but seeing her on the arm of someone else had Maurice boiling.

"You doing too much bruh, that could be her brother for all we know." Maurice eyed Blade like he was crazy before hitting his friend upside the head.

"Ain't no damn brother, she only had one sibling and she killed that one." Desi was finally confirmed dead last week, but Robyn had her sent to be cremated on the spot. She felt her sister didn't deserve a real funeral, and it wasn't like anyone important would be there anyways. Robyn still wasn't talking to Maurice, but he found out through Marie. He didn't feel anything though, and even if he wanted to he probably wouldn't be able to.

"Ace what the hell- if you don't put that gun down." Maurice glared at Blade, all he was trying to do was an easy takeout. The aim he had was perfect, but of course here comes Blade trying to preach to somebody.

"What do you mean what I'm doing? I ain't going for this shit." Maurice brought up the gun once more, attaching his lazer this time since the two were walking. He squinted, hand on trigger. Blade looked down at his phone, knowing good and well Maruice's little shooting wouldn't work out for the simple fact Dylan and Robyn were so close. The shot would have too much of a chance of hitting Robyn.

"Fuck." Maurice cursed, lowering down the gun. Blade chuckled to himself, just like he thought, Maurice realized it would be too close.

"You could've just asked me if it was too close rather than spending 5 minutes tryna aim. Would've fucked around and killed the same person you tryna fight for-."

"You don't fight for nothing that's already yours. I'm just...enforcing she's mine cause niggas been acting confused." Maurice wouldn't take his eyes off of Robyn and Dylan, he wanted to turn away but couldn't. She looked so happy and free, it made him sick it was another nigga making her feel that way.

"Staring at them folks ain't bout to help nothing, just go man cause she look happy." Maurice poked the inside of his cheek with his tongue, contemplating what his next move would be. He wasn't about to act an ass, but he just wanted to calmly address the situation.

"I'll be back." He mumbled, not giving Blade a chance to stop him. His drivers side door went flying open as he quickly hopped out. Making sure he had his beretta tucked in the back of his pants, he grabbed his blunt and held it between his lips. He took a long inhale, making his way down the sidewalk of the park. He knew he needed this if he was about to try to approach this situation in a calm manner.