XVI

December 25th
11:00 pm

Omniscient

"The lights are so pretty

"The lights are so pretty." Robyn gasped, stopping in place to admire them. Maurice rolled his eyes, yanking her arm so that they could keep on walking. She did a light jog to keep up, knowing her getting continuously side tracked was bothering him.

"I told your ass if you gon come with me that we're here for one thing and one thing only. Fuck those damn light." Robyn scrunched up here face, he was always so grumpy and mad. It was Christmas, all she wanted to do was admire the large Christmas tree downtown. Especially because Maurice had nothing in his house, not a lick of Christmas spirit.

"You don't like the lights?" Maurice let out a harsh sigh. He honestly just wanted to get through what he needed to do right now, then go home and fuck Robyn as his Christmas gift.

He would've been done if he left her at home, but she practically begged to come along because it was Christmas and she claimed she didn't want to be alone. Maurice suggested to go by Desi, but Robyn felt it would be weird. It was visible in the way she walked and how her face glowed that she got dick from somewhere. Being that Maurice was the only single male in her life, other than Blade, there was no question as to who she was sleeping with.

"I don't have time to look at them lights. I have to handle something." He mumbled, never slowing down his strides. He was basically dragging her because it was hard for her to keep up. She was wearing heels and he wasn't even taking that into consideration.

"Okayyyy, so when you're finished we can look at the lights??" Maurice stopped and turned to look at her. Even though it was dark, all the lights from outside were illuminating her face. She gave him a hopeful look with a tiny smile.

"Yes, we can look at the lights man, now please...I need you to be quiet." Robyn did a little squeal before using her hands to zip her mouth and do a lock motion. Maurice eyed her, every single time he tried to be annoyed or mad, she wanted to do some cute shit.

He reached his hand up, knocking on the door in the middle of the alley 3 times. He made sure Robyn was behind him, but his hand remained on her just to make sure nobody ran by and swiped her or any craziness like that.

"Ace, my nigga!" Maurice looked up at the young boy who stood with a bright smile on his face. He cringed, nobody should ever be that happy and loud at 11:30 at night.

"Lower your voice, you got the shit??" The boy, Ricky, nodded before turning around to reach the tiny plastic bag from his counter. Robyn tried to look and see what it was, but every time she moved her head to get a better view, Maurice stepped in front of her.