XXXII

March 16th
12:30 pm

Omniscient

"I promise I will choke you the fuck out if you don't shut the hell up talking to me! Never in my life have I met someone so annoying, bitch just shut up please

"I promise I will choke you the fuck out if you don't shut the hell up talking to me! Never in my life have I met someone so annoying, bitch just shut up please. All your ass know how to do is talk, do you have a damn mute button?! A fucking off button?! Shit." Jay sunk down in her seat a little, as always her feelings were hurt by Maurice, but Maurice didn't care.

He didn't even know why he went through and picked her up when his mind was telling him to just go about his business. Jay was honestly the most annoying female he ever encountered, she was just easy and always came back which is why he continued to pursue her.

"I don't mean to make you this angry, but if I do then why do you keep coming back to me?" Those words leaving her mouth felt like Heaven, having the opportunity to confidently say Maurice kept coming back.

"Because I need a nut, why else would I keep coming back?" And just like that, her little bubble was busted once again. She hated how careless he was and how he never hesitated to hurt her feelings, he couldn't even pretend like he cared about her.

"You need me for a nut when you have a lil girlfriend? Guess she's not doing her job correctly." Jay mumbled the last part to herself, but Maurice still heard her. Taking his right hand, he shoved her head into the window as his eyes remained on the road. It wasn't hard enough to really hurt though.

"Next time imma actually break the glass with your big ass head. You think her and I together right now? If we was, you sure as hell would not be sitting in my car right now." Jay ran her sweaty hands down her thighs, blinking rapidly to stop herself from crying because she knew that would only make things worse for herself.

He basically called her a rebound and didn't hesitate to make it clear. She knew she would always come second to Robyn no matter what, and it made her angry simply thinking about it. She wanted and needed Maurice to herself, and in her head she would get that one way or another.

"I still don't get why you even keep me around if you're gonna be doing all this." He glanced over at her, seeing she wasn't wearing her seat belt. Deciding to be petty, he took a sharp turn abruptly, causing Jay's body to go flying into her door.

"Oh damn, that look like it hurt." She said nothing, placing her head in her hands to shield her face. Maurice shook his head, this girl loved embarrassing herself constantly, she set herself up every single time.

He's made it perfectly clear he only goes back when in need of pussy if Robyn isn't fucking with him. In the beginning, he did feel a little bad for treating her the way he did because he knew she liked him a lot. But once she started complaining and being annoying all the time, the slight bit of sympathy he held flew out the window.