XXXV

March 25th
3:45 pm

Omniscient

"Oh this is adorable

"Oh this is adorable." Robyn whispered, picking up the little doll that sat on one of the shelves. Marie pushed her arm roughly, attempting to gain her attention but Robyn refused to look.

"We are not about to breeze past that shit like it didn't happen. Nearly 10 days ago and I'm just now finding out cause of Don, not even you?!" Marie whisper-yelled through the empty aisle. Robyn looked around, making sure nobody was in ear's reach to hear her business.

"Because it wasn't even that big of a deal. It happened, I don't know what else you want me to say." Robyn shrugged, her tone coming off as nonchalant. Marie smacked her lips, snatching the box that Robyn held in her arms.

"Not a big deal my ass, you kissed him right in front of his hoe. That's a very big deal if you ask me." Robyn puffed up her cheeks while pulling her lips into her mouth. She didn't know what she was supposed to say, whatever happened happened and it wasn't much of a talking point any more.

"I didn't really kiss him for my own pleasure or his, ole girl was just talking too much. If she would've shut the fuck up, I wouldn't have had to kiss him. So therefore, the kiss is invalid and shouldn't even be counted as something serious." Marie looked off to the side, honestly confused.

"It's just the fact you kissed him in front of that girl, you're pettiness is to kill for." Robyn chuckled, adjusting the ponytail holder that held her hair together.

"I basically gave her the nigga, I dropped him in her damn hands and she still ain't get him. I don't know what she expects me to do now. But like I said, I only kissed him to shut her up, not really because I wanted to." Robyn shrugged followed by a small chuckle.

"Whether you wanted to or not, you still did it. So if you ask me, Chrianna is back and ready to sail." Robyn turned to walk towards the exit of the store, her face scrunched up in confusion.

"Who the hell is Chria-."

"Your middle names put together. Raurice and Mobyn are very ugly, so Chrianna it is." Robyn nodded, she had to admit the name was cute. But that didn't change the fact there was no Chrianna ship to be sailing. They weren't even together to be making ship names.

"Sure...I guess. It's giving delusional but I'll let you have your faith." Robyn gave Marie a fake smile, suddenly feeling annoyed and hungry out of nowhere. Marie didn't do anything for Robyn to be annoyed with her, and in terms of being hungry, she just ate less than an hour ago.