II

Meeting house,
Dorchester, MA
1:30AM

Omniscient

"I missed you baby

"I missed you baby." Her voice came out rough and icy, shooting chills up the spine of anyone she encountered....anyone except him. Her piercing green eyes stared deep into his brown ones, forcing an intense stare down between the two.

He gave her a murderous stare, one that Don picked up which caused him to grasp the arm of Ace roughly. With these two it was literally mixing fire with fire, any conflict would only cause a huge explosion. She looked at him with a mocking smirk, knowing that her presence alone was getting deep under his skin.

"Why the fuck are you here." He gritted. It hadn't even been 24 hours since his release, yet he was being faced with the cause of everything. The whole reason why he was away for 5 years to begin with. If he could, he would snap her neck on the spot. But it wouldn't be that easy, not with her at least.

"Why wouldn't I be here to see you on your first day out?" She giggled to herself, but he of course found nothing funny. Everyone sat on the steps of the rigid, beat up meeting warehouse. They watched the interaction of the two, nervous for how it would go. Everyone held loyalty to one of the two, it wasn't a "both of them" type of thing because they wouldn't allow it. They could all sit peacefully unless told otherwise or if something popped off where they would have to show who they're riding for.

"I will blow your head off Robyn stop playing with-." She grabbed his head with her right hand, her white acrylic nails sinking into his cheeks. She turned his head to face her as she smacked on the gum in her mouth. Everyone sat at full attention, the main person being Don as he watched closely for any sudden movements.

"Don't make threats that you know you won't go through with....and tell your little clan to leave since you clearly have some words to say to me." He smacked her hand away while his eyes turned dark. She stared at him unfazed, his episodes never made her feel any type of way.

"Go inside, make sure everyone follows you. I gotta do some shit." His eyes never left hers when he spoke to Don. Don nudged Ace, forcing him out of Robyn's stare.

"You sure?" Ace didn't hesitate to nod, taking the keys out of the ignition and placing them in the cup holder. Robyn turned around to face her people, nudging her head to tell them to go inside. They all hesitated for a minute until they seen Don opening the drivers side door to get out.

"Go!" She spat, raising her voice a little. Like roaches when the light comes on, everyone stood and went on their way into the building. Don was last to go in, glancing back to double check that this was a good idea. On the inside he knew it wasn't, but there was no room for him to put up a protest. Neither Ace nor Robyn would back down from the other, so a compromise between the two was very unlikely.