After having their water break, P'Fun gathered them to make some final sets of practice. Then, they went to the school's gymnasium where the event will be held. "Bright! Blue!" Somebody from the crowd called their names so they turned around to check who it was. They found out that it was Shan who was with P'Rain, they were sitting on the bleachers area. Blue and Bright waved to them.

The event isn't exclusive for freshmen, other students can watch the event too but it is made mainly for freshmen only. Others can watch the concerts and games, but the freshmen have the opportunity to participate in the program. Blue Skies went backstage wherein they would be preparing for the opening act. Since the event was sponsored, there were stylists assigned for the performers.

"May I ask who's the singer here?" The head stylist asked. Bright raised his hand and pointed his other one to Blue. "Oh, perfect. We have two main leads here, make sure that they have the same style. They look good together. Both beautiful, alright go there." The head stylist led the way. The band members were styled immediately. "I wish I had a beautiful face like yours, Nong. You're like an angel." Blue laughed shyly, Bright looked at her quickly because he was curious about what he heard. Wow, she's beautiful. My heart is throbbing so bad.

"Oi, Nong. I'm not done putting your make-up, stop staring at your co-singer. I know she's beautiful, but please, let me finish first so that you can stare at her longer." Bright felt embarrassed so he quickly turned his head back. "P'Bright is so whipped at Nong Blue." Their bandmates teased them. Bright couldn't help but to smile because he thought that what they said was true.

After prepping up, the band took a couple of pictures before falling in line. The bandmates also pushed Bright and Blue to have a picture together. In a short while, the hosts began with their introduction. "I heard there's a new band that would be performing today, and I heard the singers are both handsome and beautiful. Are you excited to see them, everyone?" The crowd shouted to agree.

Why am I getting nervous now? We'll be performing in a few seconds yet I'm here with my trembling hands and knees. Blue felt cold sweats dripping down her face. She kept on breathing heavily. "Hey, you alright?" Bright whispered. He's now standing behind her. Blue looked at him with anxiousness. "You can do this, Blue. Believe me, when you're upstage you wouldn't see anything from the crowd. You can only see blurred visions of them so don't focus on those who were watching you, focus on the song that we'll be performing. Remember, I'll be right by your side." Bright gave her an assurance.

"Okay, thank you.." Blue sighed deeply to reduce her anxiety. Bright slipped his hand towards hers without making it too obvious. He held her hand to make it warm. His warmth never fails to comfort me. Blue thought when she noticed that he's holding her hand. "Let's all welcome the band that will give us brightness through their songs, Blue Skies!" Bright gave her hand a final squeeze before letting it go when they entered the stage.

They waved to the crowds and everybody was cheering for them even if it's only their first time performing. "How are you, freshmen?" Bright shouted as soon as they saw the crowd. The students, especially the girls, screamed as they saw him. Jeez, he still hasn't sang but they were already going crazy about him. Blue shook her head. "We are Blue Skies and we're here to perform for you. I'm the lead singer, Bright Chiva-aree, and she's the other lead singer, Blue Noppachorn. Say hi, Blue." Bright held her hand and pulled her slowly beside him.

"Nice to see you, freshmen!" She greeted the crowd. The boys shouted their hearts out as they saw her smile. They have been captivated. Tsk, I knew this would happen. Those airheads were literally mesmerized. Bright tried to maintain a cheerful expression despite his annoyance. "Ready, 3,2,1.." The drummer set the cue by hitting his drumsticks together.

They performed what they practiced for Still Into You and the crowd loved it. Their chemistry is undeniably real, so most people cheered whenever they made eye contact. "Thank you! Thank you everyone. We'll be back later for the closing act." Bright thanked the crowd as he huffs. "For the meantime, enjoy the Freshmen Welcome Party!" Blue added before the band made a bow.

They returned to the backstage and the stylists immediately retouched their faces. "Wow, I didn't know they would love us. But more importantly, they loved our two singers. What's that for earlier, huh? Fan service already?" Their bandmates teased them tirelessly. "Gosh, what fan service are you talking about? Sometimes that's really part of a performance." Bright denied.

Their teammates shrugged their shoulders while smirking. Bright saw that Blue was sweating so much so he took out his mini hand fan, turned it on, and pointed it to her. "Take it." He said. "Aw, he's so sweet. I also wish to have someone like you Nong Bright." The stylist giggled.

Hours passed and the games from the program had ended. It's already time for the closing act. The hosts called their band once again. The band faced the crowd cheerfully without a hint of tiredness. "What's up, freshmen? We know that you're tired from the event so we've decided to sing Sky Full of Stars by Coldplay. We hope you like it." Bright gave a short introduction before they started singing the first verse.

"I don't care, go on and tear me apart
I don't care if you do, ooh
'Cause in a sky, 'cause in a sky full of stars
I think I saw you" Bright sang the verse assigned to him while staring at Blue who's busy playing her electric guitar. Yeah, I don't care if you tear my heart apart, Blue. I will always love you, and you will always shine the brightest in a sky full of stars.

"'Cause you're a sky, you're a sky full of stars
Such a heavenly view
You're such a heavenly view, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah" Blue sang the last verse. She realized that it's true, she couldn't see the crowd when she's upstage. Everyone was just a blurred vision so she decided to look at Bright, who's intentionally looking at her. Is he not getting tired of staring at me? The entire performance.. I think he's looking at me.

When the two finished the song, they waved and looked around to thank the crowd. Suddenly, P'Moon was caught in Blue's eyes. Out of the many people inside the gymnasium, she still saw him. Her smile was swept away when she noticed pain in his eyes. After locking their gazes for a few seconds, P'Moon turned his back and walked away. Why do I feel like things will never be the same again between the three of us?  She started overthinking.

"Thank you, everyone! We appreciate your support and energy. We hope you enjoyed your welcome party." Bright noticed that Blue was distracted so he tapped her back when it's about time to go backstage. "Oh, right.. Please, continue to support Blue Skies! Until next time, guys!" She added before bidding goodbye to the crowd.