Chapter 2

The club exhibit day started at 8 in the morning. The students weren't required to wear their uniforms since there were no classes. Blue has decided to join the music club, she thought that it would be a waste of opportunity if she doesn't audition for it. She brought her electric guitar named Light. Out of all her guitars, the electric is her favorite that's why it's the only one that has a name. Blue and Shan didn't meet this morning, they had to separate because the booths of their clubs were far away from each other. So far so good, Blue has managed to be on her own.

When she saw the music club, she immediately paved her way to sign up for the registration.

"Sawasdee krub, what class are you in?" The senior of the club asked Blue. He was guarding the booth and attending the auditionees. "My name is Blue, I'm from class 31A." Blue introduced herself. The senior gave her a wide smile.

"Welcome to the music club, there were still a few of you here, we'll just wait until 10 AM before we close the registration. You can sit down at the vacant seats for now." The senior instructed Blue. She nodded and thanked him. She looked around and saw her co-students brought different types of instruments. Some were practicing their piece and some were just relaxing for the meantime.

I'm still confused. I don't know what piece I should be using. Blue overthinked about the two songs that were stuck in her mind. The first one is Yellow by Coldplay and the second one is Wonderwall by Oasis. Both of the songs are her favorite and it makes it more hard for her to choose one. She sighed deeply.

Minutes passed and it's already a minute before 10 AM. The registration will close soon and there still weren't many who wanted to audition. It somehow relieved Blue since she isn't comfortable with performing in front of crowds. She thought that this is somehow one of the things that she needed to improve in the long run.

"Alright, are there no more auditionees? We'll be closing the registration now." The senior called out. He started counting starting from 10. "Wait!" Someone made a buzzer beater. The person huffed as they clinged on the table for support.

"Woah, there. I'm glad you arrived at the last second. Fill this up quickly, we're going to start the audition." The senior handed out the paper to the last person who arrived. Blue was shocked when she had a glimpse of the person. Damn it, it's Bright again. Blue cursed in her mind.

When Bright finished writing on the registration form, the senior approached the open space in front. "Sawasdee krub, I'm the president of the music club and I'm your senior. You can call me P'Fun. For today's audition, I just need you to play a song of your choice, you can sing while playing instrument, or you can play instrument alone. Either way the important thing is you need to fulfill the role that you wrote on the form. Is that clear?" Everybody answered 'yes', and not long after, the audition started.

Due to Blue's anxiousness, she didn't seem to notice that Bright was already sitting beside her. "What are you gonna play?" Bright blurted out. Blue flinched when she suddenly heard Bright's voice. She held her chest to calm herself. "Ugh, atleast make some noise before talking to me." Blue rolled her eyes.

Bright couldn't help but to laugh softly. He already became fond of Blue's surprised reaction. "I don't know, I'm still stuck between two of my favorite songs. I don't know what to pick, maybe I'll just pick one when it's my time to perform." Blue explained.

"How about this, you pick the song that describes what you're feeling right now, or you feel like it's somehow relatable for you." Bright's suggestion made sense that it caused Blue to think deeply. What I'm feeling right now? Relatable for me? The songs don't relate to any of that! This guy is helpless but I do appreciate his effort of suggesting. She thought.