Snowflake Blizzard - By DragonRiderAnonymous

Start from the beginning

“C’mon!” He shouted to the girl as he grabbed her hand. The girl didn’t know what she’s supposed to do right now but she let this man guide her through the museum.

“Oh crap,” Snowflake Burglar exhaled as they were being chased from every direction. Every exit was cornered.

They escaped from the vents and ran inside the building next door. It had some offices but it had been closed already. They were waiting that the dust would clear out.

He was panting while he watched her. The figure of hers was perfect in his mind and soon he noticed warmth on his cheeks.

“Okay, after this you’re coming with me,” White Blizzard snapped at him which made him laugh. She wanted him to come with her. As if he would let it happen.

“So why you were following me?” He grinned and leaned onto desk.

“I’m catching you,” she responded and she got embarrassed when she realized that he was checking up on her. Does he find her attractive? Why on earth is she even thinking like that!

“You sure did. I guess that you’re the famous White Blizzard who no one has seen,” he chuckled.

“H-how!” She gasped but slammed her mouth shut.

“Ha! I just tested you!” He cheered! Now he knew what she looked like. Perhaps he was the only one to know.

“Well, see ya miss Blizzard,” he bowed and gave her a sly smile as he was about to leave.

White Blizzard acted quickly, she grabbed onto his wrist and pulled him back. It surprised him and it surprised him even more that he let her to do it.

Now they were standing in front of each other. Their eyes locked into staring at each other. He took one step closer to her but she didn’t back up.

“I feel something odd.. like I want to be close to you,” he whispered without thinking it first. She turned her head away shyly but he turned her back. His eyes were examining her face which she found both embarrassing and hot. She noticed his eyes staying long time in her lips. She looked at his lips right then, noticing them closing her. His hands were going behind her back while he leaned closer.

He kissed her lips and caressed her back. Slowly he trailed a path of kisses over her jaw line and going down her neck. All the way to her collarbone he licked and sucked her neck while he was breathing shallow. He felt excitement causing a bulge in his pants when he heard her moaning under her touch. Then he just wanted to touch her badly, to hear and feel her begging to have him inside of her.

Slowly his hands went under her leather jacket and slowly pushed it down on her arms. It dropped on the floor and then he slowly went to the rim of her shirt. He felt his lust growing as he pulled her shirt slowly from her. He glanced down on her body, seeing two perfect and round breasts.

The Burglar groaned when he felt his hands being shoved aside. She was afraid of the turn of events, she hardly knew this man but she felt strong connection with him. It’s like they’ve met in other life before.

“It’s fine,” the burglar said gently and slowly lifted his hand to touch her cheek. Her breath shivered when the man brushed his cool finger over her lips, making a circle when she parted her lips. His breath hitched when he saw that beautiful blonde girl licking his finger and taking it into her mouth for a moment.

He couldn’t resist the temptation anymore. The whole body of his was quivering and it started to be a bit painful, he just wanted to take his jeans off. His hand trailed on her chest, slowly going inside her bra and taking out her breasts. He fondled them and leaned down to kiss and lick them.