66. Euphoria

Yuna pressed the bell after making sure that the bunny shaped ice cream hid well behind her back

A certain blonde appeared in front of her. 

She would see him around downtown but now he looked very worn out. From the shadows under his usually bright eyes to the brown grown out roots. 

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung frowned, his poker face finally showing some emotion.

She unconsciously glimpsed to the inside of his apartment. It was dark maybe even darker than Jungkooks room. 

"If you want Jinhae she is out with Soyeon..." The blonde said in a low tone.

"No, actually. I came to see you." Yuna replied with a genuine smile.

"Me?" He pointed to himself a little confused. "But you hate my guts." Taehyung murmured.

"I don't hate you Tae..." Yuna shook her head in denial.

"But you won't accept my apologies...And you have every right not to." The boy noted and his head plopped to the ground.

"Actually..." She brought to the front the ice cream on her hand.

Taehyung noticed the colorful packaging and lifted his head up a bit.

"I want you to take this." She caught his hand and placed the ice cream on top of his palm.

Taehyung only frowned deeper. His eyes traveled from her cheerful expression to the chocolate ice cream. "Huh?"

"I am not mad at you anymore...Only a little." She admitted.

"But i betrayed you all." Taehyung exclaimed still extremely perplexed.

"And you made it right. Remember?" Yuna brought up the whole scene of Taehyung acting as a distraction and practically saving her.

"Wait, so... You are forgiving me?" He asked with the excitement evident on his boxy smile.

"Yeah silly!" Yuna nodded with her whole body.

Taehyung pursed his lips unable to contain the relief and happiness this single sentence brought him.

"Besides, there's somewhere i want to go with Bangtan... And it won't be the same without you."

___

"Yah! Jiminie! Bring my phone back!" Namjoon yelled at the younger boy. He had mischievously snatched it while he was gazing outside of the window.

"Pay more attention to your stuff!" He mocked and put his playlist on shuffle.

"Take it off now girl. Just take it off." The cars speakers played on full volume and Namjoon cringed to himself.

"Who- who put this?!" Yoongi, who was driving the car panicked right away.