53. See You Again

Taehyung dodged the cleaning supplies as he lead the way behind the drinks bar

Taehyung dodged the cleaning supplies as he lead the way behind the drinks bar. There, stood that impressive tall glass display for bottles she had seen when she came with Jimin.

With a press of a button under the bar table, Taehyung revealed a hidden door. An elevator door.

"Ah not again..." Yuna muttered to herself.

"Excuse me?" The boy tilted his head confused.

"Oh its nothing." She blurted out and Taehyung pressed another button.

The doors slid shut and the elevator went underground. She noticed the extravagancy, the golden walls and the reflective back side. Despite it being a completely different elevator, memories flashed in front of her eyes. Her mom.

Fear entangled every inch of her skin. She almost couldn't remember the last time she visited. An ache unlike any other stung her chest and Yuna closed her eyes forcing the feeling away.

Taehyung took a glance at the jittery girl. "Hey, you alright?"

"Never been better." Yuna put on a smile right away to hide her conflicting self.

"Hey, its alright if you aren't ok." He could see straight through her mask. It wasn't that difficult, after all he was pretty familiar with the pain.

"Lets just find them and leave the hell out."

"Agreed." He exclaimed in a deep comforting voice moments before the elevators door slid open.

A beaming light welcomed them. The whole building made her jaw drop. Not because it scared her but because it looked more like a hotel rather than a drug dealing facility.

A fancy chandelier hovered over their heads. The hand carved details impressed even more than the lavish crystals.

She struggled to keep a blank face as Taehyung and her went further inside.

Only seconds later the two arrived at a grand reception room. A middle aged man wearing an all blue suit with the same black mask approached them.

For some reason Taehyung wasn't showing any glimpse of fear. Yuna guessed that the two knew each other from before.

"ID's?"

He searched down on his pants for the it.

"Here..." He showed him the plastic card and the man only scanned it with his eyes, nothing more.

"Go left, the boss is renovating some offices."

Yuna couldn't believe how easy that was. They were already in. And everything because of Taehyung. It certainly was a good choice to call him. She followed the boy with both eyes glued at the granite floors and a great sense of relief.

"I'm good aren't i?" He whispered and a part of his well hidden playfulness appeared.

"Or they are lousy..." Yuna responded right as the two reached a hall with two different routes.