23. Golden Hyung

"Give me one more egg

"Give me one more egg."

"Wait hyung i'm almost finished! It's the final stage!" Jungkook replied concentrating on his video game.

His fingers run frantically tapping on the different buttons on his console with the speed of light. Yuna had never seen anything like it. His eyes were glued on the wide tv screen, as if it was something sacred and vital.

"Yahh, I'm not making this on my own! You wanted pizza!" Jin scolded the addicted looking Jungkook while stirring the mix.

"Actually it was Yuna who wanted pizza!" The boy claimed blandly.

Yuna jumped from her seat on the couch with a very evident glare.
"Who me? Stop twisting my words! I said i was craving pizza!"

"And i agreed!..Aaah!" Jungkook yelled just as the screen went black. "You made me lose!"

"Great! Now go help Jin!" Yuna mumbled at him in between typing on her phone.

"Guys, wanna hear a joke?" Jins voice broke the two siblings from their quarrel.

"No." They said in unison.

"My least favourite colour is purple..I hate it more than red and blue combined." He ended the joke with one of his windshield laughs.

Two expressionless faces stared back at him, before Yuna suddenly broke her seriousness with an inaudible giggle. "That wasn't bad."

"Ah, Jungkook can't appreciate my witty jokes..They are too good." Jin boasted glancing at them , as the golden hyung that he was and continuing to cook with a grin. "Seriously though Jk come help."

"But the game-"

"The game is over! You said it yourself." Yuna hissed.

"Ughh, fine." Jungkook scowled and finally got up, tossing his console on the couch.

"Great, now, what toppings do we want?" Jin querried raising a brow.

Yuna replied in an instant rising from the couch as well. "Everything!"

It was one of those times of the month. Yeah, those couple of days you feel like someone is tearing your insides out and the whole world is against you and your pain. And all Yuna usually wanted to do was to curl up in her cozy covers with a usual pint of chocolate icecream and her favourite kdrama.

"You won't fit through the door!" Jungkook mocked his sister unaware and then walked towards the fridge to grab the ingredients.

The irritated Yuna could simply not handle any more of his nonsense and approached him threateningly. Jungkook just stared back, alarmed.

Jin, who wasn't supporting any of this useless bickering, scolded them in a high pitch. "Yah! You two stop already! This pizza won't cook its self."