60. Zero O' Clock

Yuna could actually feel the sleep deprivation more than the physical wounds dispersed all over her body

Her head throbbed. There was a sort of oppression, a weight. Not drowsiness. It felt more like a shadow going in circles, so when she tried to take her next step the centre of balance would turn non existent.

Jimin sqeezed her hand tighter, guiding them inside a hotels parking lot. It was packed and the grey walls would disturb even the least claustrophobic person.

Jimin stopped for a second deep in thought.
"If i know Jungkook well enough he will be hiding somewhere around here. Its a hotspot and Jisung could be lurking around."

And Jimin was right. Cause Jungkook only jumped off with the motive to kill Jisung with his own hands.

"So basically if we find Jisung, we find Jk." Yuna was quick to follow.

"Exactly."

Yuna and Jimin carefully checked around the area before heading out in the open.

A dull silence covered the infinity of the abandoned harbour. Only thing to be heard was the chilly morning wind whispering to them. Yuna turned to meet Jimins confused frown.

It was pointless. Wasn't it?

"I really thought they would be around here..." Jimin whined, his hands curling into fists.

"Maybe he decided to leave? I mean the police is close. I don't believe that Jisung would want to get caught." Yuna guessed.

"And i won't." A very familiar voice broke their dialogue.

Two guns pointed at each one. Her breath was cut short.

With the corner of her eye she could clearly see a blonde, Taehyung resting his gun on her temple. His expression was mixed and she couldn't tell what was going on in his mind. With a short glimpse to the other side she noticed a tall person, Hongjoong pointing at Jimin.

The man of the hour was here.

He wore a devilish grin, all of his features distorted in menace. There was no hint of sanity left inside it.

"Pity... I loved to see you all get tortured. But honestly, its not worth it anymore."

Jisung spoke as if he had all the time in the world. That definetely pissed Yuna off but at the same time she felt relief. That maybe he would get caught before they could shoot. That they had a chance even if it was slight.

Jisung wore his smug smile again."But i admire your bravery...For college students, come on this is some pretty fucked up shit."

Glad he understands he is nuts. Yunas lip tugged up faintly.

Jisung closed their gap and lifted her chin up. "What's so funny?" He hissed raising an eyebrow. "Tell me."

"Leave her alone creep." Jimins voice came out strong resulting Hongjoong to aim at him with more force.