՞՞28՞՞

"She says hi."

I thanked the heavens for making everything go so smoothly.

"How many i's?" I asked.

"Two i's." He smirked back at me, both of us knowing that it was going well already.

"Do me proud." I winked and got infront of the PC, leaving him on the bed with my phone to text. He just chuckled and shook his head.

I spent half an hour downloading and setting up all the programs I needed for the process while Clay made some progress with the girl and ordered food for us.

"I told her why aren't you sleeping? And she says a lot going on in my head right now," he let out the saltiest chuckle I could ever imagine hearing, "what a clown."

"Say how can I distract? And send a winky face." I answered while typing aggressively myself which made him laugh.

After a few seconds he spoke again, "She says I don't know haha, can you?"

A huge grin creeped on my face, as I realized that everything was going smooth like butter.

"Oo, ask for her snap." I got up from the chair and crawled on the bed, waiting for her reaction.

And there it was, her username.

I snatched my phone from him and quickly added her, setting the chat timer to 24 hours before opening the camera and sending her a selfie of me doing a peace sign and captioning it with a "hii".

Clay was just sitting there looking at me pose for the pic, which made me uncomfortable even tho he's the one who should feel uncomfortable for staring.

"Done, now you do what you're the best at." I handed the phone back.

"What?" He blinked stupidly.

"Sext."

"What." He sounded devastated, but I didn't care.

"Get her to send nudes." I shrugged

He did it once, he can do it again.

"Why won't you do it?" He whined.

"Can you hack? You can't. Shut up and do your job." He was acting like he wasn't the one doing a dick exhibition the previous day.

"I- okay."

I got back to my job, really happy with my progress. The fact that he was right behind me on the bed, sexting with my phone, could give me nightmares if I thought about that. So I decided to focus on my job.

The food finally arrived too, making my mood ten times better. I didn't even realize that I had been working for an hour now and could go for another one without getting tired.

Until he interrupted my thoughts.

"I almost said choke on my cock."

The sentence alone made me choke on my coke, let alone the fact of him actually coming up with that and almost sending it from my perspective.

"Think like a lesbian, Cleo." I decided to not turn around, but I knew that he was looking at me with his judgemental glare.

"Isn't that what I'm the best at?" The sarcasm and ignorance in his voice was prominent.

My job with the hacking was almost done too, and thinking that both of us could succeed made me so happy.

"Oh shit, she says can I see the bra you're wearing?"

I groaned, knowing that we were gonna get to this at some point.

"Go ahead Clay, show her your bra," I didn't want to get distracted from my work, but I also knew I had to, "say "you first" and put that puppy eye emoji."

"No, we're dominant here. Don't ruin the vibe," he frowned, "should I say I'm not wearing one?"

"No, idiot! She'll ask for a titty pic then," I sighed and got up, "give it to me."

His face froze when I asked for the phone. My hand was still in the air, waiting for him to pass the phone.

"Y-you don't have to-" he stuttered.

I snatched the phone.

"My tits, my choice."