՞՞187՞՞

We might've ordered too much food. Struggling to finish the food is a rare problem for us, but this time we were all full at around 2 a.m. and didn't dare to push more food down our throats. It was too late for that.

To force myself not to eat anymore, I got up and went to brush my teeth. And as I was almost done with it, I finally started to feel sleepy, looking at my reflexion in the mirror and starting to see double images as my hand kept going back and forth mechanically and rubbing the toothbrush against the same spot for god knows how long. If I kept going, my gums would start deteriorating and my teeth would just fall out.

"You look high." Clay's voice woke me up from my downtime, making me quickly spit the toothpaste mixture down the drain cause it was already stinging my mouth.

"I get so sleepy when I eat too much." I admitted, finally done with gargling some water. This took me too long to get done.

"You're so cute when you're sleepy." He kind of blurted that out.

Oh really?" I tried to hide the fact that I got flustered from his words.

"Yeah.. You get clingy, and I like it," he shrugged. And then he had to ruin it, "and you also talk way less which is refreshing."

I was too tired to kick or punch him, so I just rolled my eyes and walked past him - all the way to the bedroom. I don't even care about not saying goodnight to Nick and George and leaving the food on the table for them to clean up. George slept for 14 hours, while I didn't even get 4 hours of sleep. I think he can clean it up just fine.

"Why are you frowning and pouting to yourself?" Clay's voice once again brought me back to reality. I didn't even see him enter the bedroom, I was mad at George in my thoughts.

"I was thinking about you and got annoyed." I lied, trying to get my revenge. But it was a pretty weak comeback if I'm being honest.

"Bullshit." He smirked, "You'd probably.. like- moan if you were thinking of me."

"At least don't stutter when you're saying shit like that.." I laughed from how he delivered his sentence. With so much hesitation and planning.

"Shut up." He chuckled, carefully falling on the bed and dragging me with him.

I would probably just cling to his neck and sleep right then if he let me stay ontop of him. But he somewhy decided to flip us over and prop himself up ontop of my body, supporting his weight with his elbows that were on either side of my head.

"Kiss?" I puckered my lips, taking the opportunity as soon as I got it.

"Of course." He leaned down.

What I thought was going to be a quick, small peck on the lips, turned out to be a slow, passionate kiss. I didn't know he had it in him, usually he's either aggressive or more aggressive.

When he started planting kisses from the corner of my mouth to my jawline then down my neck, I decided to remind him once again.

"I'm on my period, don't get too excited." My voice got breathy at the end of my sentence cause he started placing open-mouthed kisses on my neck.

"I know." He mumbled against my skin, not slowing down the pace of the kisses, "But how long does it last? Weeks?"

"It's been 3 days," I tried to sit up a little bit, but his whole body was ontop of mine, "I guess time doesn't pass when you're horny all the time."

He chuckled against the crook of my neck, pulling the neckline of my shirt to expose the skin of my shoulder and collarbone.

I don't even know what he wants.

"I'm not even horny," he took a moment to look at me through his lashes, "I just like how your skin feels and tastes. I love it."

I'd lie if I said I understood his point. I wasn't even sure if he was being serious or just coming up with something to prove that kissing me was his only intention without further expectations.

I raised a brow. My head fell back to the mattress when he grazed his teeth against the delicate skin of my throat.

"I think your body needs to be worshipped. And I don't even mean it in a sexual way."

I chuckled even though it didn't come out audible. His whole attention was now fixed on my shoulders and collarbones. And his lips felt so unreasonably good.

"Alright, come here." Using both hands, I held the both sides of his head and tried to pull him up to my face level and kiss his lips instead of tolerating this monotonous torture.

"Why?" He was now moving to my chest, "I'm having fun."

"You're having too much fun, stop it." I laughed, pulling his head up finally and seeing his reddened lips transform into a smirk as he looked down into my eyes.

"How the tables have turned." He teasingly licked the tip of my nose, making me wipe it with the back of my hand.

I finally pushed him away from my body and let go of a sigh of relief. As much as it felt great when he was doing it, now the air was hitting the spots of my neck that were left wet from his mouth and triggering an unpleasant sensation.

As I wanted to call it a night and sleep, both of our phones buzzed at the same time. I was the first to check mine, and nearly gagged from the notification.

Nick tweeted on his main. He tweeted this:

"Lizzy's daddy's good girl😈"

I was so disgusted - the emoji, the caption, the link that was about to lead me to a folder full of pictures of that thing that had my name.

"Who told him to add Lizzy and daddy in the caption, that's so disturb-"

I almost choked on my words when the link finally loaded. And before Clay could understand what was going on, I threw my phone on the bed and practically rolled down the stairs, already screaming at Nick to get the tweet deleted as soon as possible.