՞՞17՞՞

"I don't even wanna ask how you know.." Even though I said that, I still wanted him to explain.

"Okay."

Just like that he shrugged and left the room to bring the shirt. This fucker I swear.

After a few minutes of breathing the cold air, the rain got heavier so I had to close the window.

"There is no small!" I heard him yelling from god knows where, "There is extra small and medium!"

I rolled my eyes even though I was alone in the room. The extra small would fit me better but I don't want him to stare at my barely existent boobs.

"Get the medium!" I yelled back.

"I think the extra small would fit you better, we have pretty large mediums!" I hoped that he was acting like a stalker on purpose, just to annoy me.

"Shut your creepy mouth and bring the medium!" He was honestly getting on my nerves.

After a few seconds he showed up with a white shirt that had a smiley face on the chest. When he handed it to me, I couldn't help but check the size tag, cause it just looked too big for a medium. But there was no way I'd accept my mistake and ask for the extra small. I was getting tired of his smirk too, so I threw him a dirty look and left the room to get changed.

I didn't care that I looked like a clown in that ridiculously oversized shirt. I didn't even know how to style it, it just fell down my shoulder.

I spent a ridiculous amount of time infront of the bathroom mirror trying to make the shirt stay on my body. And he noticed that pretty quickly, taking the opportunity I made for him by leaving the door open and leaning on its frame with a stupid smirk.

"You know, I wear a medium too." He chuckled.

I turned my head to look at him. He had another shirt in his hands. An extra small.

Tossing it gently at me he left and closed the door. At least he didn't rub it on my face.

Getting back to his room I already felt so much better. I wasn't sleepy at all, the room was a lot more cooler than before and the air didn't smell like food anymore. I was ready to go back to work.

And after a few hours of us working under some lo-fi hip-hop beats, the results were undeniable. Not only I finished all of the parts I had to code, but I also did some of George's work too. And actually Dream got a call from Sapnap at 5 a.m. which made it clear that he stayed up too and almost finished his parts. I didn't know if he was really dedicated or just was an insomniac tho.

"What time is it again?" I turned around to look at him.

"Almost 5.." His voice had gotten deeper.

"I have school at 9," I sighed, "even though it's just an online class."

"Oh wow you're still in school?" He knitted his brows.

"I mean university.." He probably thought I was 16 or something.

"Oh right.. what do you study?"

There was a moment of silence of me just looking at him blankly. I decided that my answer would sound better like that.

"Computer science."

And that's when he realized that the question he asked was as stupid as the look on his face after hearing the answer.