՞՞186՞՞

The rest of the day was spent on helping Nick take somewhat presentable pictures of the lizard and make a folder. He named it Lizzy glizzy the second, which.. does not feel good.

And we also had to explain the situation to George cause he missed everything thanks to his sleeping habits. And to mention, he couldn't care less. He wouldn't even care if there was a picture of his nips on the internet. And to be clear, he said it, not me.

"There's not a single decent picture," Nick scrolled through the 7 photos he had of the lizard, "I might as well link the whole folder, I can't choose."

"Yeah, no one's gonna care enough to click on that link." George was being so mean.

"We'll see," Nick frowned, "this is about to be the tweet of the century. I'm even gonna wait and post it before bed so more people see it."

"Yeah, good luck with that." Clay was scrolling through social media the whole day and so far he didn't find anything out of the ordinary. Which is good.

"You know what, maybe everything is not bad at all." And I'm guilty for doing the same thing as him and feeling relieved from the lack of activity I was seeing.

"Was thinking the same thing actually," Clay nodded, "and everything's gonna be so much better when we move out."

It was a rare thing to see Clay in a good mood after these past few days. Things started to work out for all of us. We talked about the chances of people believing a random girl on the internet, came to an agreement that those were pretty low considering the situation and the fact that whatever she said would sound like a fever dream. We also planned on calling the police if she ever showed up again, cause this time we actually knew what was going on and felt like we could handle the situation correctly.

And as the night fell, I finally felt motivated to take a shower and force Nick to do the same cause his hair was starting to look hideous from how much grease it held. I think if he didn't shower for one more day, we'd actually be able to fry potatoes on his head. And speaking of fries-

"I'm kinda craving fries." I admitted. So what if it's already midnight.

"I'd devour a big mac." George made an extraordinary remark.

And thinking about it, I realized that we hadn't eaten anything except for the half burnt toast in the morning. And Clay refused to even eat that.

"I'd honestly eat anything right now." Clay was already getting ready to order.

"Even my ass?" Honestly, Nick's remarks lost their shock factor as the time passed. Now whatever he says sounds normal.

"Maybe after you shower." Clay sounded casual, not cutting his gaze from his phone.

What could me and George do? Looking at each other with disappointed faces and cringing was all we were capable of.

"That's motivating," Nick finally got up, "I want pizza, chicken nuggets and fries."

The night was promising. Our food was on its way, I showered, Nick finally went to shower, Clay was in a good mood and George wasn't grumpy cause he finally got his 14 hour sleep. And also there were no signs of drama yet.

The house felt much safer as well, cause as soon as that girl left, I decided to close all of the blinds and curtains and never open them again. The house felt like an airless incubator, but at least we were much safer this way.

"Wanna go back to our classic videos as soon as we move and I have a proper setup?" George spoke suddenly, "Like you know, the videos that took more time to code than to film."

They both laughed, while I just had flashbacks of that one video. The start of this whole thing... Oh wow, it's been a while.

"Yeah, we can force Lizzy to code for us. Y'know, keep her in a room that doesn't get sunlight and feed her energy drinks as fuel."

I don't even know what was going through Clay's mind. But I wanna mention that his idea sounded too structured, which made me fear that it wasn't an improvised joke at all.

"So you have been raising me like a pig for slaughter, I see." I made a reference and immediately knew it was gonna get George excited. I think that's the only book he's ever read in the many decades of his life.

"Don't worry, I'll pay you generously." Clay laughed.

"I'm your girlfriend." I couldn't help but laugh as well from the realization on his face.

"Then I'll pay you in other ways."

The way his voice got deeper with that sentence and the corner of his lips crooked slightly made me clear my throat nervously. It was actually offensive how hot he could be sometimes without even trying.

"Like what, do the chores?" I'm not sure how George thought that was the case, but he sounded way too sure of himself.

"Sure, George." Clay sounded so ignorant but it was still funny.

Nick managed to complete his shower before the food arrived, which I'm not sure if is a good or a bad sign. There's this constant fear inside all of us that he only washes his hair and lets the soapy water run down his body without further scrubbing. And his showers never last longer than 7 minutes, which speaks for itself.

When he came out of the bathroom though, he looked happier than usual. Normally he's not too excited before or after showering. He hates the activity with his entire soul.

"Oh my god, Liz," he spoke, took a break to smell his arm hair for some reason, then continued, "that shower gel you have smells soooo good- dude, smell me."

He stopped in the middle of the sentence again to shove his arm hair down Clay's nostrils. Even I could smell it from the other side of the couch, he must've used ridiculous amounts of it.

"Oh yeah, you smell very fuckable." And that's the description Clay has of my bodywash.

"I hope you didn't put it on your dick, it's fragranced." As the words left my mouth, I already felt like he most definitely did.

"Pff, why would I do that.." he looked around after his words, then spoke after realizing that he wasn't going to fool anyone, "Is it gonna itch?"

And after a second of silence, I chose to give him a bit of hope with my answer.

"At least it's gonna smell amazing!"