՞՞188՞՞

I'm surprised that I could make it to the living room without tripping, falling and most likely breaking my skull or just dying from a heart attack while I was on my way.

The whole time I was a cursing mess, making sure to yell at Nick enough for him to delete the tweet even if he was yet to know what's wrong with it. And when I actually got to see him in person, the paleness on his face said it all. Even his lips got discolored from fear and panic.

"Is it gone? Oh my fucking god, did you delete it?" I was out of breath from fear, panic and running down the stairs. My fingers were too trembly for trying to check it myself.

Not even a second had passed when Clay appeared with a reasonable face expression - terror.

"It's gone." George furrowed his brows, aggressively refreshing his feed, "Oh.. the screenshots are not though."

I could feel the unpleasant alarm inside my stomach and the tingles running down to the tips of my fingers and toes. He posted the wrong folder. I would too, if I was dumb enough to give both folders almost identical names.

And now there were pictures of me everywhere. Majority of them weren't even close to being called normal pictures. Most of them had bad angles, confusing face expressions - me doing dumb stuff in general. But what was worrying me the most was the memory of seeing that one particular photo of me and Clay with the clay facemasks. He was in the background of that photo yet still so visible and recognizable. The blonde hair strands that were tied into a tiny bun at the very top of his forehead gave a good clue about who it could be.

"Are there pictures of Clay?" I closed my eyes, hoping that the fans missed that one photo and didn't save or screenshot it.

"In one of them you can only see his torso and arms. It's the one where he's behind you, pulling at your ears and making you look like a stupid elf." George tried his best to explain it, but it still sounded pretty weird taken out of context, "And the other one with the facemasks... The rest is you."

Both parts were horrible. Those stupid pictures of me being revealed to such a big audience with such a horrendous caption, and of course the unintentional face reveal of Clay. Again, through a stupid picture that didn't even show his face features completely because of them being so heavily coated with the grey product.

"They're not gonna know it's you, right?" I looked at Clay, knowing from his face that his mind was still blank yet his body was full of negative emotions.

"Forget about me, I'm thinking about you." He sounded extremely worried. Worried to the point that his voice came out stained in a way that didn't even sound like him anymore.

I would say the opposite, but it wasn't the time to argue which issue was the most important. Both were terrible, both were unsolvable and most importantly both were about to wreck Nick's nervous system. He looked worried and ashamed to death.

"Don't get like that, we all make mistakes. I'm not mad at you." I looked at his shaky fingers that were barely holding the phone in place and his frozen eyes that stayed unblinked during the whole time.

"I'm so sorry." Nick was still looking at the same spot, gulping visibly after his words. He didn't even dare to look at me or Clay.

It took Clay a lot of willpower and strength in overall to overcome the urges to yell at Nick or just kill him on the spot and instead say reassuring words to him.

"It's okay." At first I thought that was the best he's got, "Someone had to do it."

He didn't sound like he was joking at all. He pulled out his phone, started scrolling through the inhumane amount of screenshots flooding up his feed and seeing that majority of them had the same theme - cropping that facemask pictures and asking if the blonde guy was him.

I never thought I'd say this, but I'd be way more relieved if I found out that people were making fun of those cringey pictures of me instead of focusing on Clay's face. I wasn't ready to handle hate, criticism and bullying without even being mentally prepared to reveal myself to the internet in the first place. But comparing to what the situation was at the moment, I'd gladly suck it up and take it. And even be grateful to god for giving us that option instead of the one that we have now.

"Maybe it's not a mistake," Clay took a breath, "we have nothing to lose now I guess. Maybe we can turn it to a masterpiece."

I heard him typing on his phone aggressively after his words, and seconds after it stopped, another notification popped on my phone.

Apparently Dream tweeted something. And obviously all of us were too scared to check it. We all just collectively decided to stare at Clay's face and wait for an instruction which unfortunately never arrived.

I finally clicked on the notification, too nervous to read it before the page would actually load.

His tweet was simple. Questionable. Bold.

It held so much power and made so much sense, while still confused a lot of people. Everyone was going crazy.

People were claiming to cry, scream, roll on the floor, throw up in the replies.

Dream tweeted. And the tweet said.

"I'm the daddy."