~♡Fifty-One♡~

Start from the beginning

The room felt so cold and silent but Jungkook's condition seemed loud enough. Wish, Taehyung could hear the loudness of his pain.

"I'm done. I'm so fucking done. I even doubt myself what I did to deserve this. A sober conversation, is it too much to ask? Is it all that I deserve for a minor fault?" Jungkook asked, finally breaking his silence, voice laced with exhaustion and pain.

Namjoon heard everything silently, eyes of concern fixed on Jungkook.

It wasn't like Namjoon didn't try to help Jungkook. He remembered meeting Jimin last night, the only thing Namjoon asked the other male to do was let Taehyung at least once talk to Jungkook.

Namjoon was not sure why Jimin was being so protective but he got helpless to know that Taehyung himself didn't want to try and this had Namjoon left with nothing.

Because of how Taehyung and Jungkook were having an issue, Namjoon was not responding to Jimin as well for how everything was completely messed up, making everything fall apart between them before it could even start.

Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin and Namjoon, none of them were on good terms.

"I can't take this anymore. This is now or never. Either he will listen to me or I'll end it for good if that's all he wants." Jungkook finally spoke, sleeves wiping his eyes as he stood up and started heading to the door with a firm decision in his mind.

"Jungkook, I'll come too." Namjoon added, following Jungkook outside.

Jungkook had lost his patience fully today. He needed answers, final answers of everything.

Jungkook was shown as the wrong person all this time, all he received was insults throughout his life for being an open playful guy that made his persona seem like that of a rich brat.

Besides all those continuous insults he didn't take anything to his heart but now he was realising, he was nothing but just a playboy to everyone.

~♡~

Getting into his car and racing it up, Namjoon took Jungkook to Jimin's place.

As soon as they reached, Jungkook rushed out of the car to knock on Jimin's door. Namjoon rushed too, not wanting Jungkook to create a scene.

Heavy knocks on the door head caught Jimin and Taehyung attention inside. Namjoon gestured to Jungkook to get back from the door as it opened up, only revealing Jimin.

The first thing Jimin noticed was Namjoon, shiny eyes fixed into the taller male's as he remembered the last night, when Namjoon made things clear to Jimin and ended everything.

Jimin hadn't even told anyone yet, not even Taehyung, knowing he wasn't in good terms too.

Their eyes locked together until Namjoon decided to look away as Jungkook started rushing into the house.

"Taehyung! Taehyung!" Jungkook called and Jimin walked past him.

"What do you want?" Jimin asked Jungkook, blocking his way.

"Jimin, I have nothing to do with you. Let us talk today. It is now or never. I had enough." Jungkook said through gritted teeth, face showing his ingrowing anger and overflowing frustration.

"I think it's already clear. He doesn't want to talk." Jimin said simply and Jungkook tightened his jaws closing his eyes before pushing Jimin to the side.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook yelled once again and Taehyung finally stepped out of Jimin's room, peeking down through the stairs and Jungkook raised his head to watch his face that felt like after an eternity.

All of Jungkook's anger, frustration and all of his exhaustion flew away somewhere. He was mesmerized, his longing eyes forgot how to blink. He swore that moment felt so sappy. He just wanted to embrace him, hold him tightly against his chest.

Tears started blurring his sight, making it difficult to keep staring at Taehyung who came down from the stairs and simply stood beside Jimin.

Jungkook only stared at him with longing eyes, making Taehyung feel so vulnerable, so heartbroken and weak that he tried to hide himself behind Jimin.

Jungkook was in a pause, he didn't even remember anything anymore. He missed kissing those chapped lips, holding those slender hands and embracing that small frame.

"T-tae…" Jungkook whispered, needy arm stretching to him as he stepped closer but Taehyung hid himself behind Jimin more and more.

Jungkook's hand went down again as he gulped slightly, trying his best not to cry.

He missed him so fucking much. He wanted him to forget everything, and wanted Taehyung to come back to him anyhow. He really wanted them to work this out together because if he won't have Taehyung then he won't have his solace and his home.

"T-tae… I missed you so much." Broken words fell off Jungkook's mouth, longing and pleading eyes watching him.

"I n-need to talk to you but you're not even listening to me. Why? I h-have been trying for days. Why Taehyung? I need to explain myself, at least give me a chance to. I told you I'm so sorry for everything. I never cheated on you, never even thought of anyone when I was with you. It's all messed up. Everything is so messed up but I need you to listen to me, give me a chance to fix it again Taehyung because I still want you." Jungkook begged, tears flowing down effortlessly that he didn't even notice were flowing.

Taehyung didn't even pass him a glance, he knew if he would, he would lose all his strength and patience and would jump right into his arms but he promised himself, he promised Jimin and his heart that he would never fall for it, not again.

"So you won't even look at me now? You still think I played with you. A playboy, a fuckboy is what you think of me?" Jungkook asked, chuckling bitterly through the tears.

Taehyung looked the other way, tears flowing through his eyes.

"S-say something… do you want me the same or I'm just wasting my time? Tell me Tae… do you want me or not anymore?" Jungkook asked, eyes flooding with tears.

The house was filed with only awkward silence, awkward yet suffocating silence because there was no one to answer Jungkook's questions.

Jimin didn't say any word nor did Namjoon.

"Please…" Jungkook was still receiving silence in return of all of his efforts.

And in the end the last string of patience broke, Jungkook gave up. He had enough of the silence.

"I really loved you, loving you was my duty and trusting me was yours. I fulfilled my…" this was all Jungkook said before turning on his ankles and making his way to the door.

He literally gave up on trying. He gave up on everything.

Namjoon was shocked and not sure what to do but he only followed his friend and looked at Jimin one last time with a look that pierced through Jimin's heart.

He felt faulty, literally like a criminal.

Jungkook was far gone, away from everything and he won't make any efforts anymore. He did what Taehyung wanted, he freed him.

And once it striked Taehyung, he was a sobbing mess. His knees felt weak as he knelt down to cry again in Jimin's embrace.

He never imagined it would end this way. He really thought they would last longer but they couldn't.

Started from a fight, then to flirt, to fondness and now they ended at faults.

⊱•────────~♡~────────•⊰

Sorry that I update late I'm very busy these days.

Also sorry that I can't reply to all your comments but I do check them in free time. So leave a lot of comments.

And this book will end in this month.
It's getting longer than I expected. Wow.

Hope you guys enjoyed!