17.

Bitch I'm a mother. More Drama!
Raina Fuller

"I have been paying all the mortgage, hell I paid all the bills too so I need you out of my fucking house pronto!" I yelled into my phone.

It's been a while since I moved out and been away from my ex Noel, but recently it has been occurring to me that, it shouldn't have been the case. I was young and stupid to buy a house with that man, I can't believe after all he has done and after all that I have done, he would even challenge me on what is rightfully mine.

''The title is in both of our names, the house is mine too and there's no way I am moving out"

"Yet the mortgage is coming out of my account and I'm pretty sure you have not paid the bills since I have been gone. You helped with the mortgage for a year! after that it was all me. Get the fuck out of my house Noel."

"As long as my name is on that title, I am not going anywhere." He responded calmly and I knew he was going to stick to that.

"Well, I'll see you in court. Because there's no way I will ever live with you again and most of the mortgage was covered by me. Anything else I have to say, you'll hear it in court.

"Damn, is Noel still giving you a hard time over the house?"

"Yes, his bum ass does not want to leave, I have invested way too much into that house for him to have it so I'll be taking him to court."

"Oh no sweetie, he's gonna lose so much more if he follows through with the court thing." She said as she made a face.

"Are you ok? you look like you are about to throw up" I stated with concern, she has been throwing up all morning. Before I could get out another sentence she was already off to the bathroom.

While she was gone I used the time to call Christopher, he had a lot of things bottled up in him so I pushed him to get therapy. He was pretty hesitant to follow through but I can be very convincing or persuasive.

"Hey, how's your day going?" I said once the call was connected.

"You called just in time. I just finished my first session and I am happy I did this. Thank you" He said, call me crazy but I could hear the smile in his tone.

"That's the good news I was hoping to hear" I smiled, I was beyond happy that he followed through.

"How about you though, you sound a bit off, what's wrong?"He said, I could tell he was on the road since I could hear his environment, him sounding a bit out of breath, and somehow his steps.

"It's probably a bad time"

"Never is for you, come on talk to me" He urged.

"Well, you know I have been living with my best friend for quite some time now. She has been a great host but I really wanna be in my own space again,  that's when it dawned on me that I moved out of a house that's mine. My ex and I bought a house together... and I need to stop saying that because that's not the case. So, I had some savings that I put towards the house and I was also stupid to take out a loan for both of us for the house. Therefore, I have been paying the mortgage for the house. I was even dumber to put his name on the title too, now after only helping out with the mortgage for a year he wants to challenge me and not get the fuck out of MY house." I explained.

"Sounds like a bitch. How long ago was that house bought?"

"5 years ago"

"So you've been spending your money for 4 years damn"

"Yea, I'm truly embarrassed but I am so over it. I mentioned court to him hoping it would scare him but he was unmoved so I guess we'll be fighting it in court." I sighed.