2.

The Boy Toys
Raina Fuller

The Boy ToysRaina Fuller

————————————————

My eyes were barely opened but I could still see Daniella towering over me.

      "I see you discovered my book." She smiled as she picked up the erotic novel from the nightstand in my new room.

      "It's pretty interesting" I responded shyly even though the thoughts of last night came rushing in.

      "Great!" She exclaimed. "That means I don't have to force you to come to the party tonight. My book club got us tickets to go to the author's reveal party. It's super exclusive, a lot of press will be there, rich men and gorgeous women it should be fun. I'll let them squeeze you in"

      "I have no other plans, so why not?" It's about time the author came forward and collect his or her glory anyway."

She gave a little smile and left before I could ask her since when she was apart of a book club. I took a glance at the clock noticing I was up a little earlier than usual thanks to her, turns out she eventually had company last night and they were at it right through the night, which was pretty hard to sleep through. Her moans from sensation traveled and that was pretty easy since our rooms were beside each other.

It's been a while since I've experienced something that sensational. Being with only one guy for many years who mostly aimed to please his self really had me forgetting what good sex felt like.

I picked up my phone and as expected no missed calls or even a text. It was a cycle that was known too well the only thing that was left, was for me to go on Instagram and see him out with his friends or some girl to blatantly disrespect me. Usually, after that sight, there would follow several furious texts until I guess he got tired and just told me what I wanted to hear. It took me long enough to realize that he never once meant anything he said and it only became another toxic cycle I got lost in.

I quickly put the phone away then went to the bathroom. The reflection that stared back at me in the mirror looked broken beyond repair it was evident in my eyes that were like the windows to see my pain.