9.

The Contract
Raina Fuller
———————————————

I drew my gaze back up to see amusement in his eyes, as if he knew what I was thinking. I could feel a flush slowly spread over my face as embarrassment for both my predicament and my salacious thoughts registers in my brain. I tightened my grip around his muscular biceps as I lowered my gaze to avoid his assessing eyes and try to regain my composure.

Bringing my feet back under me, I accidentally stumble farther into him, my balance compromised by my inexperience with sky-high heels. I jumped back from him as my breasts brush against his firm chest, setting my nerve endings ablaze. Tiny detonations of desire tickle deep in my belly.

     "Oh ... um ... I'm so sorry." I held my hands up in a flustered apology.

      "You have been a nervous wreck from the minute I picked you up, are you okay?"

       "Trust me, I am" I assured him.

He was looking even more disarming now as I stared at him. Imperfectly perfect and sexy as hell with a smirk suggesting arrogance and an air exuding trouble.

He raised an eyebrow, noticing my slow inspection of him. "No apologies needed," he responded in a cultured rasp with just a hint of edge. His voice evoked images of rebellion and sex each time he spoke. Despite having taken a step back, I was still close to him. Too close for me to gather my wits, but close enough for me to feel his breath over my cheek. To smell the clean scent of soap mixed with his subtle, earthy cologne.

     "Thanks. Thank you," I respond breathlessly. I see the muscle in his clenched jaw pulse as he watched me. Why is this man making me nervous and feeling like I have to justify my situation?

      "The-the door, your door shut behind me. It jammed. It was really loud, I was frightened—"

       "Are you sure, you're okay because you're acting weird."

His hand cupped the back of my neck, pulling me closer and holding me still. He ran his free hand up and down my bare arm in what I assumed is an attempt to make sure that I'm not physically harmed. My body registered the trail of sparks his fingertips blaze on my naked flesh while my mind became acutely aware that his sensuous mouth is only a whisper away from mine. My lips part and my breath hitched as he moved his hand up the line of my neck and then used the back of it to run his knuckles softly down my cheek.

      "Maybe I'm just anxious to sign that contract" I admitted and if I were being honest I really was.

He lead the way to his home office, allowing me to sit comfortably as he pulled out a bottle of wine with two glasses.

         "I must say. You look so beautiful" He complimented, "will I be taking that dress off tonight?" He asked with a raised brow, theres nothing he could do that I wasn't turned on by.

          "Let's see" I smiled as I accepted the glass of wine.

He wasted no time pulling out the papers soon I heard a knock on his door.

         "This is Brenda, my loyal house keeper for years she'll be our witness" He smiled, I could tell he was in a good mood. He knew damn well as soon I signed these papers I'm throwing this pussy in his face so of course he'd be happy.