Chapter 22

I quickly stand and apologize to him. Then I was about to leave the store but V called me and hug me then he smiled. I'm nervous because I don't know what to say.. so I just greet V with hi and smiled. So.. guys.. w-what are.. you doing here? I asked but I failed not to stuttered. We're going to buy some food for our dinner, V said while Jungkook is just staring at me with a sad face. Its awkward so V started the conversation to break the silence. Y/n what are you doing here, you're not with Hanna? V asked. I just sad smile and answer his question. I'm here to buy some chocolate and candies. I'm with Hanna a while ago. But... I leave her because I don't know what to do.. She's just annoying. I hate the way she corrects me like that. I have my own life. With that V looks surprised from what I said, and he's just o-okay maybe she's just concerned. Then he leave to look for some ingredients. 

Jungkook is still there, looking at me. Then I was about to leave when he called me. Y/n.. why did you change? Why? Is it because of me? 

Yes, because it makes me forget all the pain that you've given to me. I change because I want to forget all the sad and hurt memories. So I decided to change to forget about it, and to forget about you, because I can't it's hard Jungkook. I'm mad and I can't help my tears from falling.

You know y/n, I was about to tell you what's the reason why I'm not replying and ignoring you. But when I saw you, you changed a lot, the way you talk, act, smile, dress, and put a lots of make-up. It hurts me you know. So I decided to not to tell you because you're not the y/n I've met and shared a lot of happiness with. The y/n I've met, she's just a simple girl with a kind heart and doesn't need too much make-up to look beautiful because she's really beautiful without it. And most of all, she won't let that one of her friends lost because it's really important to her. She's not a prideful, so she will the first to be sorry if there's some misunderstanding or fight. Look y/n when you change even Hanna is surprised, she told us that she tries to change you and bring you back to your old self. But when she tried to bring your old self, you're angry and run away from her and you go here to buy some chocolate and candies, for what? To forget about her? 

She looks surprised and she's holding her tears from falling. H-how did you k-know? She asked. Then I said, she texts us she said what happened. We just asked you to know if you'll tell the truth. And the way you said that you have your own life to V a while ago because you're annoyed with Hanna, we don't like it. The old y/n I've known is not that kind of girl. Hanna is very important person for her. 

Y/n.. do you think it's easy for me to forget about you? Do you think it's not hard for me to ignore you? You know the reason why I've done that, it's because.. of our manager. He told me to avoid you, so I think a lot of ways to convinced, so we're still close as before. But when I was about to tell the reason, you've change, as if you don't know me. I didn't tell you earlier because, I'm busy thinking about it, and we have practice and performances.

Y/n, you're agree with this right? You want me to become a singer because you support my dreams right, because you said you love me so you've gonna support my dreams. But what happen now? Where are you? We've promised each other that we'll wait so we're going back together in the future right? But y/n why? You know if it's hard for you, it's harder for me. I managed my time on you and in my career. I'm so sorry, if it's hard for you. I'll understand. 

But y/n if you didn't bring back to old you, I think it's time to say goodbye. I'm sorry if it's hard and I hurt your feelings. But one thing. You're not the y/n I used to love before, maybe your face didn't change but the way you act, talk, dress, and everything were change. 

I'm sorry, goodbye. He said before he leave the store. Leaving me there speechless and crying.