Chapter 34: I really hate her

Your Pov

I'm going to hospital right now, I need to take the medication and I need to ask the doctor if my I'm getting better now. I need to be strong. I remember last night, when Jungkook try his best to make me feel better. He never fails how to makes me smile, laugh and he never fails how to make me fall in love with him every time I saw him.

After a few minutes, I'm already here, in the hospital. They start the medication. After the medication, I ask the doctor if my condition is getting better. Then he smiled, and said "I'm glad, this is your last medication" Just don't stress yourself, you need some rest. With that I can't help but to smile. I thanked the doctor, and went home. I need to tell it to Jungkook. He will be very happy I tell him about it. I quickly, call him, then he answered. I tell everything, and he becomes so very happy. Then after 30 minutes of talking, he ended the call because they need to practice.

It's so sad for me that he's always busy, and we barely saw each other. We're lucky if we can hang out 3 times a month. But I can't blame him, he wants it, he really wants to become a singer, and as his girlfriend, I need to support him no matter what, even if it's hurt. As long as he's happy, I'm happy.

It's already 5 pm, I'm bored, so I went to the park. I really love this place. I sat under the tree, and look around. Then someone pull my hair, and I look who did that, and I saw Mina, the flirty girl at school. I really hate this girl. I give her a confuse look, and she speak "break up with Jungkook oppa, he's mine" Then I said, what if "I don't want to?" Then she said "Then I'll make your life miserable" Then she walk away, I just laugh it off. Of course I won't do that, she can do whatever she wants, but she can't break us apart. I'm okay if she makes my life miserable, because if I break up with Jungkook, I'm sure it's more miserable. And I'm not afraid with her? Why would I? I know that Jungkook will never love that kind of girl. It's more acceptable if Jungkook ends up with Hanna or with Jina, at least they're my friend and they can take care of Jungkook, unlike her, she only love Jungkook because he's famous, handsome, and rich.

I walk home, and I saw her again (Mina) flirting with some guy. How dare she want me to break up with Jungkook if she's keep on flirting with other guy? But then I just went home. I won't let Jungkook ends up with Mina, and I know that Jungkook will never love her. Yes, she's beautiful, but her personality is opposite of her looks. Then I went to my room, and sat on my bed while looking at my phone. I won't tell Jungkook about what Mina said, I can handle it by myself. After that I went downstairs, and cook some food for dinner. And I eat it, and take a shower. I was about to sleep, when I receive 1 message from Jungkook, he said "Goodnight y/n, sweet dreams, I love you! <3. I smile and replied. Then I receive another 2 messages, it's from Hanna and Jina, they're asking about my health, and I replied that I already recovered. Then they said they're so very happy, and after chatting with them, I sleep.