Chapter 56: Finding her

Jungkook's Pov

I went to the airport, today I will go to France to find my beloved Y/n. I wish I will find her, because I have only two weeks to stay here, and if I failed to find her, I have no choice to go back to South Korea without her. I don't want to go back there without her. I need to find her, so that I can say sorry and promised her not to find another girl ever again. It's just because of that accident, if it doesn't happen, I know it will never happen. 

When we're on the airport, I hugged my hyungs and wave a goodbye. I will miss them too. Even though it's just two weeks, but it's different if they're with me. But they can't go with me because they need to practice too. I went to the airplane. I look at the window. Wait for me y/n, I will go there just to find you. I won't let our relationship end because of that. I will fulfill our promises. I wish you can still forgive me. 

When I'm already here in France, I rent an apartment and rest. I will find her tomorrow. I need to rest for a while, so I have an energy to walk around. 

When I woke up, I quickly cook and eat my breakfast, and then take a shower. Today I need to walk around and find her. I know it's a little bit impossible to find her here, but I need to find her. I still keep on believing that I will find her. I don't lose hope. I hate to think that in two weeks I can't find her. 

I walk around and go to Eiffel tower since it's not that far in my apartment. I walk around the place and have some picture. This place is so beautiful. I'm imagining this place with Y/n, with fireworks. It's so romantic. Thinking about her makes me want to spend more time with her. I really need to find her. I walk around and enjoying this place and look around, who knows maybe she's here. 

Your Pov

I thought that living here makes me forget about him. But each day passed, it looks like it makes me miss him more. Because I'm so bored, I went to Eiffel tower. I love this place, it's so beautiful. I walk around the place and have some pictures. I look around the place until I saw a familiar guy. Wait, is that him? Is that Jungkook? I think it's not him? Why did he go here? And if he's that guy, what's his reason to go here, and where are the others? So I walk around the place and go home. 

When I'm home, I'm still thinking about that familiar guy. He looks like Jungkook. But if that guy is Jungkook, why he's here in France? And where are the other BTS members? I think I'm just imagining that that guy is Jungkook, but it's not him. Maybe it's just my imagination because I miss him. It's impossible that it's him. It's impossible that he's looking for me, he doesn't even remember me. 

Luckily, we have a business here so that I can manage it to get some money. Then I decided to watch some movies. I miss watching movies with them. I miss them so much. I just wish that I can forget my feelings with Jungkook, but it's so hard, each day passed it just makes me miss him more. It just like I just want to be with him, even just a friend of him. But I know if I stay there and be friends to him, it can hurts me more. I need to wait, maybe I miss him because I still love him, it's just 5 and half days since I leave South Korea. 

I eat my dinner, and went to my room. I brush my teeth and take a shower and sleep. I know one day this feelings will fade.

After 12 days

Jungkook's Pov

It's been 12 days, but still, I can't find her. What should I do, where should I found her? I have only 2 days to leave and go back to South Korea. I don't want to go back there with a broken heart, with a disappointed feeling, with a failed feeling, and most of all without HER. Everyday I'm always walk around to find her, going to the mall, going to the park to the beach etc. just to find her, but still I can't. Should I ask for help? Maybe someone will recognize her. I think it's the best way to do, I need to ask for help. 

I leave my apartment again just to look for her, I took her picture in my pocket. I ask whoever I saw if they see Y/n. But all of them didn't saw her. Sometimes my hyungs were asking if I already saw her but I said I still didn't. But still I can't lose my hope, it's my fault why did she leave by the way. Then I go to a place where she's possible to be there, but still she's not there. Where did she go? I got her new number and called her so many times, but she's not answering my calls and messages. I think she's still mad at me. What if I tried to change my number and call her? 

It's already 11 pm, but again, I failed to find her. I went home with a broken heart. I went to my room and sat on my bed. I started to lose my hope. But still I can't lose it. Tomorrow is my last day. So that means that's my last day to find her. I know it's impossible but I'm still believing. 

When I wake up, I tried to call Y/n, but she's not answering. I send her a message but she's not replying. Then I wash my face and eat my breakfast and take a shower and wear some casual clothes. I started to find her again. I just wish this time I will see her. Then I go to Eiffel tower again, to the mall to the park, to the beach, walk around the city. But still I can't find her. 

It's already 11:30 pm, I gave up, maybe this is not the time, or maybe we really not meant to each other. Then I was walking back to my apartment, and I check my phone if there's a message or call but no it doesn't have any. Then I bump into someone, I know it's a girl, I quickly apologized and..

To be continued

~~~~

A/N: So guys how's this chapter? Guess who's that girl that Jungkook bumped into. By the way I'm sorry if i can't update it this weekend. My prof. in philosophy gave us a 35 pages to read and do some outline. I'm so sorry if I can't update, but if I have time I will update it immediately.