Chapter 37: Bong Hwa's secret and first move

Bong Hwa's Pov

Today I need to do what I said to Jungkook, I need to help him. Besides, Mina is my ex girlfriend, Jungkook doesn't know about it, I keep it secret. Mina didn't love me, we're together for 3 months before I caught her cheating on me with the other guy. She also told me that she just use me like her ex boyfriends. I don't know what to do that time, until now, I keep on thinking about my revenge. So, this is it, I'll do what Jungkook said, this is not also for y/n and Jungkook, this is also for myself. I won't let Mina, hurt my cousin's feeling like she did to me before. I won't let her to do what she want because she just want to get Jungkook. I know that she'll just use Jungkook to get famous. I think that it's better if I won't tell Jungkook that me and Mina used to be together before.

Today, I walk around the park, Mina likes this park so much. I sat on the bench, and later I saw a girl with a guy. That girl is so familiar. Then when I look at her for a minute, I knew it, she's Mina. Then I quickly hide behind the tree, and watch her move, and I tried my best just to hear what she's saying to that guy. They're kissing, holding hands and hugging. I don't care anymore, all I want is to break her plan, so that I get my revenge on her. Then later, the guy left, and I saw Mina talking to her friends. Then she started to speak, "poor boy, he didn't know that I'm just using him for fun. I only want Jungkook, and I'll do everything just to get him away from that girl. Then her friend askes "so what's your plan?" Then Mina answered "I heard that they're having a fan sign next week, I'll dress that no one will recognize me, then after their fansigning, I'll kiss Jungkook and can you guys help me to take a picture of us when I kiss him? Then I'll send it to y/n, so that she'll think that Jungkook is cheating on me to other girl, of course she wouldn't recognize me. I'll make sure of it. Then her friends started to clap and one of her friends said "That's a great idea, sure we'll help you." And they left while still behind the tree thinking what am I going to do, to stop it. I'll tell it to Jungkook, I need to talk to him, and I need to talk to y/m too. So that they knew what's her plan. I also think that I need to talk to that guy (Mina's boyfriend) maybe he can help, and I also didn't want him to hurt like I used to feel before, but what if he didn't believe me? But whatever, I need to tell it to Jungkook, I also recorded her voice. Luckily, this tree is not far from where they're talking, so that I record her voice.

I quickly went home, and I need to text Jungkook to go to my house if he have a time. I also need to tell it to him before the fansign. I wish it work well.

~~~

A/N: I hope you like it, sorry for the mispelled words and wrong grammar.