Chapter 27: I won't let them know

Your Pov

Y/n we're sorry to say, you have a stage 2 leukemia, but don't worry, we can cure, we just need to start the medication as early as possible. 

When I hear those words, it's like my world ends. I don't know what to do or what to say. One thing I knew is, I won't let anyone to know, even Jungkook and Hanna. I ask the doctor about the medication and I tell her that I start the medication by tomorrow. I tell my family about it and they gave me a money for the medication. I know I can survive it, I won't lose hope.

After talking to the doctor, I call Jina and tell her what's the result. She's shocked too, and she cheer me up. But lately, she said that I should tell Hanna and BTS about it, but I tell her not to tell anyone except her and my family. She just said "okay it's your decision". I also told her not to tell it from Hanna and BTS. She just said okay.

Jina's Pov

Y/n call me and she said that she has a leukemia. I was shocked, so I cheer her up. I also tell her to say it to Hanna and BTS, but she said no, she didn't want them to know and I'm sure she won't let them knew about it. I wonder why, but well, it's her decision. Maybe she has a reasons why. As her friend I should support her decision, but I need to know why. Hanna and BTS is used to be her friends before, so if they still care they will visit or talk to her. 

I don't know if I should tell them or not, I'm scared if I tell them, maybe I lose y/n as my friend. Y/n is one of my closest friend, so I just keep quiet. I know that they will found out soon. As of now, I just keep quiet and support y/n's decision and gave her some advice, she need it.

End of Jina's Pov

Your Pov

I'm always go to the hospital to take the medication. It's hard but it's harder if I let this disease to kill me. I need to be strong, and I'm thankful that Jina is always there to give me an advice, and to cheer me up. 

Today I need to go to the hospital. Before that I go to the park, I miss this place. I'm always go here before, but because I have a disease, I barely go here. Then I quickly leave when I saw Hanna sitting there while eating ice cream. She's alone. I leave the park and went to the hospital. I hope that Hanna didn't notice me.

Hanna's Pov

I go to the park and eat an ice cream. Then someone caught my eye, it's y/n. I saw her leaving the park, so I quickly followed her. Then I was shocked, she's going to the hospital for what? Is she's sick? So I decided to wait for her and ask her what she's going to do here. I know she's hiding something from us. 

After an hour of waiting I saw her leaving the hospital. I quickly ask her. But she said she's just visiting someone here. I can tell she's lying. But I pretend that I believe her, and I ask her who's the one she's visiting here. And she said, her friend name Min. After that she leave. I leave the hospital too.

I decided to walk and go home. While walking, I saw Jina. I quickly run to her and ask about y/n. At first she didn't say anything. Then I told her it's just our secret, I won't tell y/n that I know it from her. Then she tell me that Y/n has a stage 2 leukemia. I was shocked, I don't know what to say and what to do. Then Jina tries to comfort me and tell me that y/n will be okay soon. I didn't notice that I'm crying. Then with that I go to BTS dorm. I will tell them about it. They need to know about it.

When I got there, they ask me what happened since my eyes is still wet. Then I said, guys.... y/n... I said it takes a minute before I said what's next so Jungkook said "what happened to y/n?" Then I said, she's sick, she.. have a.. stage 2 leukemia... They're shock and they keep on asking me so many questions. Then I tell them what happened a while ago. I also told them that I saw y/n at the hospital a while ago. Then I also told them that I knew it from her friend Jina. 

They didn't ask a question after that, but in their eyes I can tell that they're worried too. Then I look at Jungkook, his eyes is teary, he's just holding his tears because he didn't want to cry infront of us. I cheer him up, and he just gave me a sad smile but I know that he felt better after that. I also told them that y/n is starting her medication. And Suga said, that's good, she need our support too. And all of us agree with him. I also exchange number with Jina to ask her a questions about y/n. 

I text Jina about what hour did y/n go to the hospital, and she said "she's going to the hospital at 10 am" I thanked her and we plan that we're going to the hospital tomorrow before 10 am. We need to go there before 10 to plan what we are to do, and to see her entering the hospital. We need to talk to her too, to explain the misunderstanding and to know about her disease. 

Please y/n.. be strong, why didn't you let us know that you're sick? Please don't give up, we're still here for you, we're still your friend no matter what and we have the rights to know. I miss you y/n, please be strong, I know you need our support too. Don't worry you're going to be okay soon.