Chapter 6

Your POV

I miss Korea, it's been a month since i leave. One day i'll go back there. I have a few friends here, but none of them are my best friend, because i can't replace Hanna, my one and only best friend forever, since were just a kid. 

After thinking about how i miss them, i ask my mother if we can visit Korea since it was December. But she said maybe next time, we have no time for that. I sigh and said ok, and went to my room. I check my phone, and it has 3 messages. It was from Hanna, but the one meassage is just a number, i wonder who is this. 

Hey, y/n, how are you? 

I miss you. 

- Hanna

I quickly replied to Hanna, and read the other message, i read it and it says

Hello, how are you? We miss you. 

- V

It was from V i replied to him, and sleep. After 2 hours of sleep, i check my phone and it has 1 message, it was from V. 

Y/n, We miss you a lot, when do you go back here? 

I replied

Soon, i miss you too. 

After 1 year

Jungkook's POV

It's been a year since she's gone (you) I miss her a lot, I broke up with Soyeon, after a month she leave, because i realize that y/n is my love, not Soyeon. I wonder how is she? Does she have a boyfriend now? I hope she's still single. I'll wait for her to comeback, i wish i realized it before, before she leave. I lost our frienship, i'll waste the time when she's here. I wish i can bring back time, the time when we're together, the time when we first met. 

As of now, i don't tell my friends that me and Soyeon are not together. I'll tell them, soon. 

Time goes fast, I guess this is the right time to tell them. 

I'll tell them that me and Soyeon were not together. I'll also tell them that i realized that i love y/n not Soyeon. 

They're all shocked. 

Then V hyung asked me why don't i tell them before? 

And i answered, because i'm not ready to tell you, i'm just scared. 

Then they just nod. 

V POV

After hearing that news, that Jungkook and Soyeon are not together, i text y/n to tell her, because i know that she still love Jungkook, even its almost 2 years. 

And then, after a few minutes, y/n replied. And she said, 

I love him, but i don't think when do i go back there. Maybe it takes years. 

I didn't reply but felt sad. and sigh. 

Your Pov

I felt shock when V texted me that news, my heart beats faster. I can't expect it. Why now? When i'm gone. I sigh, still don't know how to react, i'm happy because he realized that he loves me, but i don't know if he can wait for me, for years. 

I wish, he can wait for me, because until now, i still love him, and it will never changed.