Chapter 24: Please Y/n...that's the truth

Your Pov

I leave them and go home, I don't want to remember what happened a while ago. I just want to forget it, and to forget about them. When I'm home, I go to bed and I tried my best to forget what happened, but no matter how much I tried, its no use. I felt betrayed, I just can't believe that he has a secret relationship with my best friend, no.. I mean ex best friend, and they didn't tell me about it. I thought that Hanna loves V, but I was wrong, he loves Jungkook too, the one I used to love before.. and even now. I just take a quick shower and sleep. I wish I could wake up with amnesia, so that I can forget all the bad memories that I have.

Jungkook Pov

When the fansigning was done, I saw Hanna looks so sad, so I quickly went to her to ask what happened. She just gave me a sad smile and said, "I just miss my y/n, we're always go to fangsigning together, but now I'm alone" I just smile and tried to comfort her, and I'm glad that she smiled and gave me a hug and that hug is only a thank you and friendly hug, nothing more. 

After that, we decided to go to Namsan tower to have some fun. When we're already there, we saw y/n, she's writing on a padlock. And when she saw us, she just gave us a smile, and that smile, I know that it's fake, and she just walk away after that like she didn't care. I just can't believe that y/n could be like that. Hanna walks to her and grab her shoulder, I walk behind her with V hyung. She's saying sorry to her, and I thought she would accept it and said sorry too, but I was wrong, she just gave Hanna a fake smile and said okay then walks away. How dare she? She's not y/n I met. She's just like a different person with a same face. What's up with her, why she didn't accept? I just don't know and I just keep wondering why, even the other members looks surprise too. Y/n why? Why did you change? I don't miss you, I miss the old you.. 

After what happened I look to what she wrote in the padlock, and it makes me surprise, it says, "I wish I could forget them, and I regret that I met them"- Y/n. It makes my heart broken. It hurts, the other members even Hanna also read it and they look surprise and disappointed. It makes Hanna cried, and V hyung tried to comfort her. Now it makes me mad at her, I hate the way she did that. From now on, for me, she's gone. I will try my best to forget about her, it hurts for me, but I need to, she's trying to forget about us, so I need to forget about her too. I already explained to her what's the reason, but why didn't she unterstand the situation? But its her decition too, so goodbye Y/n, from now on, I will try to forget you, it's hurts for me, and it's hard for me, but I need to. But the one thing I knew that I used to love you before, even now. That's my thought and I need to do it even though it's hard, even though how much time would it takes, I need to forget about you Y/n. 

Hanna's Pov

After the fansigning we go to Namsan tower, and to my surprise Y/n is there, writing on a padlock. When she saw us, she just gave us a fake smile and walk away. I quickly grab her shoulder to stop her. I apologize to her, and I hope that she would accept it, but no, she didn't because she just gave me a fake smile and said okay then leave. She really changed. I felt so sad that I just want to cry. But I'm just trying to hold my tears. Then we read what she wrote in the padlock, and it says "I wish I could forget them, and I regret that I met them" Y/n. I just can't hold my tears and let it fall. I never thought that she could said it. I really miss the old her. I wish I could bring back time. I'm just wondering why did she wrote it. 

Then later on, one thing comes to my mind. I hug Jungkook a while ago after the fansign, that's because I want to thank him, and it's only a friendly hug, it seems like we hug for about a minute because he's comforting. Then I saw a girl, I didn't saw her face because she's facing her back to us. And I think that girl is Y/n. I think that she saw us hugging that's why she's angry and just keep on ignoring us, and didn't even accept my apology. 

But why did she get jealous? She knows that I love V. I wish I could bring our friendship back. I will try my best to explain it to her, that me and Jungkook are not in a relationship, we're only friends. And I wish for my second apology, she will accept it. 

Please Y/n.. I really miss you. Me and Jungkook are not in a relationship, it's just a friendly hug. Jungkook still loves you. That's the truth. I wish she would say sorry too, to BTS, please Y/n.. please accept it and most of all, change yourself to the old you, before its too late. Because I really cared about you, and I don't want that one day, the BTS members would already forget about you and didn't accept your apology. And most of all, I didn't want Jungkook to forget about you.